Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Apply for BOM Sub Staff & Inspection Staff 671 vacancies available on its official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
- 2 BOM Sub Staff Online Application 2017
- 3 www.bankofmaharashtra.in Sub Staff Recruitment 2017
- 4 Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card 2017
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for BOM Sub Staff Jobs 2017
- 6 Steps to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Bank of Maharashtra has released the BOM Notification for the post of Sub Staff and Inspection Staff posts. The authorities have announced 671 total vacancies which are to be filled by recruiting candidates for the post of Sub Staff and Inspection Staff. The bank has invited the online applications for the interested candidates by online mode as the registration for the same has started from 10th June 2017. Candidates who are looking for such kind of jobs can check the details here including the application dates, process to apply for BOM Jobs, and other such details. The notification for the BOM Sub Staff Recruitment is available on its official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
BOM Sub Staff Online Application 2017
The online registration process for the BOM Sub Staff has started and the authorities of BOM are inviting online applications for the large number of candidates to fill 671 vacant posts. The authorities want to fill the 671 vacant posts by recruiting deserving and competent candidates for the post of Sub Staff and Inspection Staff. The starting date to fill the application form is 10th June 2017 and the last date for application form submission is 24th June 2017. Before applying for the BOM Sub Staff position, you have to keep in mind about the terms and conditions as well as the eligibility criteria for the BOM Sub Staff Jobs which you can check below.
www.bankofmaharashtra.in Sub Staff Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Examination||BOM Sub Staff Exam|
|Name of the Post||Sub Staff and Inspection Staff|
|Number of the Post||671 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Form||10th June 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||24th June 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Admit Card 2017
To shortlist candidates, the authorities of the BOM will conduct the written online test and the candidates who are shortlisted will be eligible for the interview process which is the next selection round. The selected candidate will get the best salary with basic pay (18,545INR+ 3186INR to 6181INR Basic Pay) + Admissible allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for BOM Sub Staff Jobs 2017
Candidate must have passing certificate for Class 10th and equivalent qualification from the recognized university.
The age of the candidate is also matter and for this job vacancy the age of the candidate must be between 18 years to 33 years of age where 18 years is the minimum age criteria for the eligible candidate and 33 year is the maximum age limit.
To select the candidate, the authority conducts various selection processes that are written exam and interview and on the basis of the candidate’s performance in both these selection processes the authority will make the selection.
Starting Date to apply online: 10th June 2017
Last date to apply online: 24th June 2017
Steps to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment 2017
- Go to its official website bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Search for the BOM Sub Staff/Inspection Staff link in the careers tab.
- After finding the link, you have to click on the link to apply online.
- Download the application form and mention all the details in the application form.
- Submit the application form along with the scanned photograph and signature as well as application fees pay receipt.
- After clicking on the submit button your details gets submitted and you will find the application form generated on your screen.
- You can download the application form or can take the hard copy of it which you can use for future reference.