Bastar District Recruitment 2017 Apply for Apprentice Posts at the official website www.zpbastar.cgpanchayat.gov.in
Bastar District Recruitment 2017
- 1 Bastar District Recruitment 2017
- 2 Bastar District Job Details 2017:
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Bastar District Recruitment 2017:
- 4 Important Dates:
- 5 How to fill the Bastar District Application Form 2017?
- 6 Postal Address:
- 7 Bastar District Admit Card 2017:
- 8 Bastar District Result 2017:
- 9 Official Website: www.zpbastar.cgpanchayat.gov.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
The collector office of Bastar has released the official notification for 55 DEO, Assistant Grade, Technical Assistant, and other different available posts. All the applicants who are eligible can apply for the Bastar District Recruitment 2017 offline application form on or before the last date for the submission of application fee. The candidates can download the application form the official website i.e. www.zpbastar.cgpanchayat.gov.in. The candidates must have to visit the official website of the department to fill up the registration form. Candidates can apply for the offline application form at its official website from 04 March 2017 and the last date to fill the application form is 15 March 2017.
All the other necessary details of Bastar District Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria conditions, application fee, salary structure, how to apply, pay scale, dates, age limit, admit card, result and other information are available in the article below.
Bastar District Job Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Collector office of Bastar
- Name of the Exam: Bastar District Assistant Exam 2017
- Name of the Post: DEO, Assistant Grade, Technical Assistant
- Total Number of Vacancy: 55 posts
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh.
- Job Category: Recruitment
- Application Process: Offline Process
- Post Date: 10 March 2017
- Official Website: www.zpbastar.cgpanchayat.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Bastar District Recruitment 2017:
Education Qualification: Candidates should have done class 10th, class 12th, B.Tech, Graduation degree for any authorized board or university.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates for the desired posts is given as follows.
- Minimum age for candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 35 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following
- Computer Based Exam
- Merit List
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the norms of the Govt.
Pay Scale: Candidates who will be selected for the desired posts will get a pay scale of Rs. 10612/- to Rs. 18900/-.
- Starting Date for Online Application Form submission: 04 March 2017
- The last Date for Online Application Form submission: 15 March 2017
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
How to fill the Bastar District Application Form 2017?
- First, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.zpbastar.cgpanchayat.gov.in.
- Now, candidates need to click on application form button.
- Then, applicants need to download the registration form and fill all the essential details.
- Now, the candidates should send the application form along with main certificates of necessary documents and send to the postal address provided below.
Office of District Collector, District – Bastar, Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh
Bastar District Admit Card 2017:
The Bastar District will soon release the admit card on its official website of the department. Applicants are suggested to stay tuned with us to get the recent updates and news Bastar District Admit Card 2017.
Bastar District Result 2017:
Applicants should visit the official website of the department or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check the Bastar District Result 2017 on its official website.