BEG & Centre Kirkee, Pune Recruitment 2016, Bombay Engineer Group (BEG) and Center current Notification for govt jobs in Mumbai, Ministry of Defence, Lower Division Clerk(LDC) vacancies application form accessible at official website baskirkee.org.
BEGC Recruitment 2016
- 1 BEGC Recruitment 2016
- 2 BEGC Pune Recruitment
- 3 BEGC LDC vacancies
- 4 BEGC LDC Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limit-
- 6 Selection process for this BEGC Pune Recruitment 2016
- 7 Name of the Posts:
- 8 How To Apply For Vacancies in BEGC
- 9 Important dates:
- 10 BEGC Pune Notification & Application Form
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
- 13 Related
Aspirants who are looking for government job vacancies can get notification details for current vacancies for jobs vacancies with BEG & Centre Kirkee, Pune. The Bombay Engineer Group and Center have encouraged the aspirants in the course of latest BEG & Centre( BEGC) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Notification for 40 job vacancies for different posts.
Candidates who want to grab the opportunity can apply for BEGC Pune Recruitment 2016. You can download the BEGC Lower Division Clerk vacancies application form from the website of BEG & Centre Kirkee- baskirkee.org. Candidates are requested to check the information on eligibility and other instructions that they need to follow before apply.These Instructions are provided by Bombay Engineer Group and Center through the official notification for jobs.
BEGC Pune Recruitment
Bombay Engineer Group is known as Bombay Sappers. BEGC is known as a regiment of the Corps of Engineers in the Indian Army. Bombay Engineer Group has its center at Pune, Maharashtra. The Bombay Sappers(BEGC) won many honours and awards both in peacetime and in battle. The Bombay Engineer Group and Center(BEGC) has also made tremendous performance in activities such as sport, adventure, disaster relief, etc.
Currently, BEG & Centre published the latest BEGC MTS Notification for 40 job vacancies of Group C positions, Lower Division Clerk, Lascar, Civilian Trade Instructor, Civilian store keeper, Bootmaker, Multi-tasking Staff(MTS) –Messenger, Gardener, Washerman, Safaiwala. Apply for BEGC Pune Recruitment. Please download the application form from the website baskirkee.org. The BEGC (LDC) Lower Division Clerk application form link is accessible from 7th May to 27th May 2016.
BEGC LDC vacancies
Applicants who all are interested in Bombay Engineer Group and Center vacancies are requested to start filling the application form. Candidates should possess 12th from any recognised university. This educational qualification is required for LDC and Civilian Store Keeper-III. Applicants should possess Matriculation from any recognised board for MTS-Safaiwala posts, Lascar, Civilian Trade Instructor, MTS-Gardener, MTS (Multi tasking staff)-Messenger, MTS-Washerman.
Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum 25 years. Reserved categories will be getting age relaxation as per government rules and regulation. Selection will be done for the BEGC Pune Recruitment 2016 on the basis of written test. Selected candidates will be getting pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- plus grade pay. Applicants are requested to refer official website i.e. baskirkee.org for filling up the form. How to fill the application form and documents required are mentioned below.
BEGC LDC Eligibility Criteria
- The qualification of candidates must have 12th pass certificate from any recognised Board for
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- The qualification of candidates must have 10th pass certificate from any recognised Board for
- Civilian Store Keeper-III.
- For Civilian Trade Instructor,
- MTS (Multitasking Staff)- Messenger, Gardener, Washerman, Safaiwala posts
- Minimum 18 years
- maximum 25 years
- Age Relaxation as per the official board rules and regulations
Selection process for this BEGC Pune Recruitment 2016
- Written test
Pay Scale: Pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- and also grade pay
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk
- Civilian Store Keeper
- Civilian Trade Instructor
- Pattern maker
- Carpenter & Joiner
- Offset Printer
How To Apply For Vacancies in BEGC
- Visit official website baskirkee.org
- Search for BEGC MTS Notification application form
- Click on that link
- Download the application form
- Fill the details in a prescribed manner
- Affix passport size photograph
- Copies of all educational certificates and caste certificate (self-attested)of SC/ OBC /ST candidates
- Valid/update non-creamy layer certificate is compulsory for OBC candidates
- Discharge certificate for Ex-ServiceMan
- Disability Certificate issued by Civil Surgeon/ CMO of Government Hospital for candidates with disability.
- Other testimonials along with Admit Card duly filled
- 2 Envelopes(SELF ATTESTED) together with postage worth Rs. 27/- affixed and should dispatch in a sealed cover
- Dispatch/Post your application form to the given postal address
Bombay Engineer Group and Centre,
Pune – 411003
Application submission date from -07th May 2016
Last date to apply- 27th May 2016