BEML Recruitment 2017, Apply for 154 Diploma, ITI Trainee & other Jobs at www.bemlindia.com
BEML Recruitment 2017:
Bharat Earth Movers Limited Bangalore which is commonly known as BEML has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the special recruitment of 154 posts of Chief General Manager Executive Director, General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Asst. Engineer, Officer, Engineer and Other posts for reserved category candidates in different departments for its various Units and different Marketing Divisions established all over the country. The candidates, who are willing to apply for the posts, should read this complete article to the fullest and then they should apply for the jobs only if they fulfill the eligibity criteria for the different jobs. All the important information about the BEML Recruitment 2017 is described below.
- Name of the recruiting Organization: BEML
- Name of the post applied for: Various
- Total number of posts: 157 vacancies
- Location of job:
- Initial date to register: 4th February 2017
- Last date to register: 21st February 2017
- Official Website: www.beml.co.in
- Details of t he vacancies:
- Executive Director: 02
- Chief General Manager: 02
- General Manager: 11
- Deputy General Manager: 17
- Assistant General Manager: 17
- Senior Manager: 04
- Manager: 08
- Assistant Manager: 01
- Officer/ Engineer: 10
- Engineer: 08
- Diploma Trainees: 25
- Cook/ Jr. Cook cum caretaker: 02
Other Backlog Vacancies:
- Engineer/ Officer: 10
- Office Asst./ Lab Technician/ Physiotherapist Trainee: 13
- ITI Trainee: 08
Eligibity for BEML Vacancies 2017:
The candidates should read the eligibity criteria which are given here and then they can also go to the official website of the BEML to get the updated information about the BEML Jobs 2017.
The candidates should visit the official website of BEML to get the details of the education required as per the post they want to apply for.
Age limit: The candidates should not be less than 18 years and the upper age limit for every post are different which can be checked from the website of the BEML which is www.bemlindia.com
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the written exam which will be followed by the interview round. The final merit list will be declared after the completion of the selection procedure.
Important dates to apply for BEML Jobs:
- Initial date of registration: 4th February 2017
- Last date to apply for BEML jobs: 21st February 2017
- Date of the exam: Will be declared soon
- Date of issue of Admit card: Will be issued soon
- Date of declaration of result: Will be declared soon
How to apply for BEML Trainee Recruitment 2017:
The applicants should apply for the BEML jobs as soon as possible as the last date to apply online is 21st February 2017. The candidates should also follow the easy and simple process which is given here and they can fill up the application form easily.
- The candidates should go to the official website of BEML
- Then they should go to the application form link
- Then they should fill the from properly
- The candidates should take the print out of the application form
- Then submit the application form along with the application fee.
BEML Exam Admit Card 2017:
The applicants should wait for the admit card for the written exam as they will be released once the process of registration and application submission is over. The applicants will be given the admit card which will be released on the official website of the department and they will not be send individually.
Official Website: www.bemlindia.com