BHEL Tiruchirappalli Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply for 770 Trade Apprentice Posts at the official website i.e. www.bhel.com
BHEL Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017
The BHEL Tiruchirappalli department has released the job notice for Trade Apprentice jobs on or before 20th April 2017. BHEL Tiruchirappalli has issued the recruitment notification for 770 number of vacancies for the posts of Trade Apprentice and other posts under BHEL Tiruchirappalli. All the candidates those who consider themselves eligible can participate in these BHEL Tiruchirappalli jobs. Applicants those who have passed ITI in related stream are eligible to apply for BHEL Tiruchirappalli Trade Apprentice Posts.
BHEL Tiruchirappalli Jobs 2017
All the interested candidates are hereby informed that they have to send their application forms through online mode. The Last date to submit the BHEL Tiruchirappalli jobs application form is 20th April 2017. The official website of the department is www.bhel.com. More details regarding the BHEL Tiruchirappalli Recruitment Jobs 2017 such as educational qualification, age limit, important dates, how to apply process, vacancy details, etc. are provided in the articles below. So, just have a look before applying for the application form.
BHEL is also called as Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. It is a power plant equipment manufacturer company owned by government of India. The headquarter of BHEL is situated at New Delhi. It is India’s largest manufacturing and engineering company of India. The company was established in the year 1964.
BHEL Tiruchirappalli Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited.
- Total Numbers of Vacancies: 770 posts
- Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
- The last date to apply for the application form: 20th April 2017
- Official Website: www.bhel.com
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Tiruchirappalli Jobs 2017:
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must possess the class 12th (with Science & Maths) from any authorized institute to apply for these jobs.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates who are willing in applying for the recruitment must lie in between 18 years to 27 years. The age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the Government of India.
Pay Scale: Candidates who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of salary i.e. Rs.11000/- per month.
Application fee: The applicants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment application form need to pay the application fee as per their category i.e.
- For general and OBC category applicants: Rs. 125/-
- ST/ SC/ Women category applicants: No application fee
Selection Process: The applicants who are interested in applying for the BHEL Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- The Last Date to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2017: 20th April 2017
- Exam Date: will be updated soon
How to apply for BHEL Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.bhel.com
- On the home page, check for BHEL Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2017.
- Now, click on the link BHEL Tiruchirappalli Application form 2017.
- Fill the application form with the correct information of the applicant like name, age, address, qualification.
- Submit it by clicking the submit option.
- At last, take the print out of the application form for future use.
- Submit the print out of the application form online on or before the last date i.e. 20th April 2017.
Official Website: www.bhel.com