Latest Update (24th August 2017) : Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply online for Bihar CSBC Daroga Sipahi 9900 Constable vacancies Notification available at www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- 1 Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- 2 Bihar Police Constable Notification 2017
- 3 www.csbc.bih.nic.in Police Recruitment 2017
- 4 Bihar Police Constable Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Steps to Apply for Bihar Daroga Sipahi Recruitment 2017
- 6 Official Website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
- 9 Related
The Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar has released the notification for the post of Daroga Sipahi and Constable and has announced the job vacancy of 9900 vacant posts. In order to fill the vacancy he or she has to fill the application form and has to submit the form before the last date arrives. The interested candidate can check his or her job notification for the post of constable available on its official website www.csbc.bih.nic.in. Follow the instructions and read the terms and conditions carefully and then fill the application form. Get the details about the application form dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, and other information listed here in the post.
Bihar Police Constable Notification 2017
The CSBC has started inviting the online applications for the Indian Citizens as the online process of filling up the application form has started from 31st July 2017 whereas the last date to apply for the Constable position is 30th August 2017. Both male and female candidates can apply for the Bihar Police Daroga Sipahi position who meets all the eligibility requirements. Only the eligible candidate will get the admit card for the same. So before filling up the application form, first check the eligibility criteria and then proceed for the Bihar Police Constable. Here you can also check the steps to apply for the Bihar Police Constable position.
www.csbc.bih.nic.in Police Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Central Selection Board of Constable|
|Name of the Examination||Bihar Police Constable Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Police Constable/Daroga Sipahi|
|Number of the Post||9900 Posts|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Starting Date to apply||31st July 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||31st August 2017|
|Admit Card release Date||Update Soon|
Bihar Police Constable Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who are going to apply for the Police Constable position, must have the passing certificate for Class 12th from the recognized institute. Along with this, he or she must have the physical standard for the same.
The candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the Bihar police Constable where the minimum age limit of the candidate is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years of the age.
The candidate will get the pay scale of 5,200INR to 20,200INR along with the grade pay of 2,000INR.
The authority will select the candidate for the constable position by conducting the written exam, physical test, and medical examination, and in last the document verification. The candidate has to appear in all these rounds and must score more than the cutoff marks to get police constable post.
Candidate has to pay the application fees for the same whether the candidate is male or female; he or she has to pay 450INR as the application fees whereas there is relaxation in fees for the reserved category candidate, the candidate who belongs to the reserved category must pay 112INR as the application fees.
Steps to Apply for Bihar Daroga Sipahi Recruitment 2017
- Visit the website csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Search for the notification and advertisement located at the home page.
- Candidate has to read all the instructions and guidelines mentioned in the notification.
- Click on the link to apply for the Bihar police Constable posts online.
- Fill all the entries asked in the application form.
- Along with the application form he or she has to pay the application fees and must upload the copy of the application form.
- Press the submit icon which will redirect you to the new page where you will find the generated application form.
- Go for downloading or take the hard copy of it.