Bilaspur District Recruitment 2016, Application Form available for 167 Staff Nurse, ANM Posts at www.bilaspur.gov.in
Bilaspur District Recruitment
An official notification has been announced by the collector office of Bilaspur District for the purpose of recruiting 167 vacancies for the posts of staff nurse, ANM and others. The willing candidates who are eligible too for the posts can apply for CMHO Bilaspur Recruitment 2016 by downloading the application form from the authorized web page www.bilaspur.gov.in. The capable candidates should grab this career opportunity who is in search of government job in the medical field. The application form should be sent by the applicants in a prescribed format on or before the last date of submission of application form that is 27th of July 2016. For more information about the Chief Medical and Health Officer Bilaspur Recruitment 2016, visit our web page along with the official site on a regular basis.
Bilaspur is situated in the state of Chhattisgarh of our nation, India. The CMHO of the Bilaspur is holding the responsibility of recruiting the new staffs in the medical departments as per the requirement. Through conducting the test and interview, the process of selection has been done by them. The Collector Office Bilaspur invite the applications of the following posts. To complete the process of application, candidates are required to send the application form to the official postal address but not after the last date of application on 27th of July 2016. Candidates are required to have MDS/MBBS/ ANM/BDS/ GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing from any renowned University.
CMHO Recruitment 2016
The recruitment notification has been released by the higher officials of the Chief Medical and Health Officer Bilaspur to hire staff nurse and ANM. The recruitment is given to fulfill the vacant 167 posts. Candidates are requested by the Jaggy team to go through the advertisement before filling up the form of the application during the process of registering their names on the official portal. If the candidates see that they are eligible as per the mentioned criteria of the CMHO, then they can apply for the posts. Below the eligibility factors are discussed in a detailed way.
Educational Qualification: The candidates are required to possess Graduation/ GNM/Nursing/ MBBS/ 12th Pass/ 8th Pass/ Degree/ Diploma from any well-known University or Institution in the relevant field with minimum pass marks.
Age Limit: The appliers who are going to apply for the vacancy must attend the age of 18 and the candidate should not be above 64 years as on 1st January 2016.
The vacant posts are given below along with their no. of vacancies and pay scale for the knowledge of the candidates.
- Dental Surgeons & Dentists (02)- MDS: Rs.25000/- and BDS: 20000/-
- Staff Nurse (46) – Rs.14, 784/-
- Attendants for NRC (01) – Rs.4000/-
- PADA (02) – 8800/-
- ANM (63) – Rs.10, 000/-
- Aaya Bai for SNCU (06) – Rs.7000/-
- Medical Officer Ayush (Female)-RBSK (05)- Rs.20, 000/-
- Pharmacist-RBSK (04) – Rs.10, 000/-
- ANM-RBSK(06)- Rs.9000/-
- Medical Officer for SNCU (03)- Rs.35000/-
- Block Data Manager (01)- Rs.16500/-
- Medical Officer Ayush (Male)-RBSK (04)- Rs.20, 000/-
- DEO-District NPCB (01)- Rs.8000/-
- Lab Technician (17)- Rs.10, 000/-
- DEO-District Level (01)- 8, 800/-
- Data Assistant cum Accountant (01)- Rs.15, 000/-
- Cleaners(SNCUs) (02)- Rs.7000/-
CMHO Bilaspur Notification 2016
Eligible candidates can apply for Bilaspur District Jobs 2016 by sending the application form official address on or before the last date 27th August 2016. Candidates need to fill all true information there with their copies of original certificates. They can send the application form with all required documents having Rs.5/- stamp on it to the following address.
- Check the authorized CMHO Bilaspur website www.bilaspur.gov.in
- Download the official notification from the career page
- You can also click on the direct link from below
- You have to read all the information and then follow them
- Fill the application form with required details
- After that, you have to attach paste recent color photograph of a given size and all the copies of original certificates
- Verify the application form before submission to avoid error
- At last, you are required to send it to the official postal address
Chief Medical and Health Officer, Bilaspur
The District Programme Officer,
Women & Child Development Department,
Back side of Old Composite Building,
Official Site: www.bilaspur.gov.in