BPSC Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Professor Posts Apply Online for Bihar PSC Assistant Professor 1171 Posts Online Application available at www.bssc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- 1 BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- 2 Bihar PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- 3 www.bssc.bih.nic.in Asst Prof Recruitment 2017
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2017
- 5 BPSC Exam Important Dates:
- 6 BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
- 7 BPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
- 8 Steps to Apply for BPSC Teaching Recruitment 2017
- 9 Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
The Bihar Public Service Commission has released the BPSC Notification 2017 for recruiting candidates for the Assistant Professor position. There are 1171 vacant posts available which the candidate wants to fill by recruiting talented and deserving candidates. Authorities had started inviting the applications to fill all the 1171 vacant posts for the Assistant professor in 25 departments. Candidates who want to make their career in the teaching field are required to apply for the same before the last date of submission. Check the eligibility criteria as well as terms and conditions listed on the notification and the application form available on its official website www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
The application form for the Bihar PSC is available online on its official website and the online registration for the same has started from 24th April 2017 and the candidate are required to fill the application form after reading the eligibility criteria as well as terms and conditions mentioned on the application form and notification available on its official website. Candidates are required to submit the application form along with documents and certificates before the last date of application form submission that is 31st May 2017. Along with the application form, candidate has to pay the application fees of 150INR if he or she belongs to the general category whereas if the candidate belongs to the reserved category then he or she has to pay 75INR as the application fees through challan paying at the any of the SBI branch.
www.bssc.bih.nic.in Asst Prof Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Number of the post||1171 Posts|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||24th April 2017|
|Last date to Apply||31st May 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2017
Check the eligibility criteria for applying BPSC Assistant Professor Posts online including the age limit, educational qualification, and other criteria before applying for teaching vacancies.
Candidates who want to apply for the Assistant professor post must have Post Graduation degree recognized from the university.
Candidate’s age must not exceed beyond 45 years of age as on 1st August 2016. If the candidate’s age is more than 45 years then he or she will not be eligible for applying this post.
The selected candidate will get the best remuneration of 15,600INR to 39,100INR along with the grade pay of 6,000INR.
Candidate has to pay the application fees while submitting the application form of 150INR whereas the candidate who belongs to the SC/ST category has to pay 75 INR as the application fees.
BPSC Exam Important Dates:
Starting Date to apply online: 24th April 2017
Last Date to apply online: 31st May 2017
Examination Date: Update Soon
BPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017
Candidate can download the BPSC Admit card available on its official website directly but the authorities did not yet declared the release date of the Admit Card, we will soon be going to update the dates here in the post. Candidate has to visit this post on a regular basis to fetch the dates of the exam, result, and other details. Candidate can download the Admit Card by following a very simple procedure which let you open the admit card. Candidate can fetch the details including the exam dates and timings as well as venue of the exam from their respective admit card.
BPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
After the completion of the application form, the authority will then check the application form and its eligibility criteria. If the authorities accept the application form then he or she will get the notification for the interview dates. Whosoever selected via this examination will going to be placed anywhere in the Bihar city and the last date for submitting the online application form is 31st May 2017. After all the recruitment process gets completed, the authority will then start working on releasing the result. The result date is yet not available but we will soon update the result date here on this page. Keep connected with our website to get the latest notification and details about this recruitment. You can also bookmark this page for easier accessibility and to avoid time waste.
Steps to Apply for BPSC Teaching Recruitment 2017
- To apply Bihar PSC post, candidate has to visit the official website that is www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- At the landing page, candidate has to find the notification in the Advertisement section.
- Click on the link to apply for Assistant Professor Position.
- Read all the instruction as well as terms and conditions mentioned on the application form and notification.
- To open the registration form, candidate has to click on the registration icon.
- Fill all the details mentioned on the application form and submit the application form by paying the application fees and click on the proceed icon to submit the details.
- To take the hard copy of the application form, candidate has to click on the Application Tab.
- After clicking on the tab, you will find Application form in front of your screen which you can download on your system for the future purpose.
Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in