Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for District Judge Posts at the official website i.e. www.highcourt.cg.gov.in
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1 Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017
- 2 CG High Court Jobs 2017
- 3 Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy Details 2017:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017
- 5 Important Date:
- 6 How to apply for the Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017?
- 7 Postal Address:
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur has released the job notice to hire the young and talented candidates for the 08 number of vacancies for the posts of District Judge posts. This is a great chance for the aspirants those who are looking for the Government Jobs in the Chhattisgarh High Court department. Applicants those who find themselves eligible and are interested may apply for the application process through offline mode for the CG High Court Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can apply for the application form by submitting them offline in the proper format to the postal address with all essential copy of the documents till 10 June 2017. Aspirants can download the application form by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.highcourt.cg.gov.in.
CG High Court Jobs 2017
More other details related to the released posts are provided in the article below such as how to apply procedure, application fee, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. So, candidates are suggested to just have a look. Only the application form of the candidates who will satisfy the eligibility criteria conditions will be considered by the department. The applicants those who apply for the application process will get selected on the basis of the selection process rounds conducted by the department. Every year, the department released the job notice for different posts available in the department. And a large number of interested and eligible apply for the same. It is a great chance for the candidates to get the job in this department. The official website of the department is www.highcourt.cg.gov.in.
Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Chhattisgarh High Court
- Total Number of Posts: 08 Posts
- Name of the Posts: District Judge
- Apply Mode: Offline
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + 2800 GP
- Official Website: www.highcourt.cg.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: All the interested candidates need to complete their Law Graduation Degree from any authorized University. Refer the official notification for more details.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 35 years to 45 years as on 1st January 2017. The upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates and that is of 3 years.
Application Fee: There is no application fee charged from the candidates. All the interested candidates can apply for the application form easily without any hassle.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates those are willing in applying for the application form will be done by their performance in the written Test, Skill test, and personal interview. Written exam consists of 50 questions of 50 Marks, Skill test will be of 40 Marks and Interview round consists of 10 Marks.
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of salary as per the rules and regulations of the department i.e. of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-.
- The Last Date for the submission of application form: 10 June 2017
How to apply for the Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017?
Here below, we have provided some simple steps through which all the candidates who are interested in Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 will be able to apply for the recruitment process easily. All the willing candidates are hereby informed that apply for the application form on or before the last date of the submission of application form because after that no application form will be considered eligible. It is a great chance for the candidates those who are looking for the job in the same department. The last date for the submission of offline application form to the postal address is 10th June 2017. No application form will be considered eligible after the last date.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.highcourt.cg.gov.in
- Download the Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to download the application form.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and take a print out of it and send it to the postal address mentioned below in this web page.
- All the candidates are suggested to submit the application form before the last date.
Office of District & Session Judge, Mahasamund,
High Court of Chhattisgarh, Chhattisgarh- 493445
Official Website: www.highcourt.cg.gov.in