Latest Update (9th August 2017) : CPEB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 1131 CG Vyapam Lecturer Posts at the official website i.e. www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG Vyapam Lecturer Recruitment 2017
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released a job notice for CG Vyapam Lecturer Exam 2017. There are total 1131 number of vacancies for the posts of Chhattisgarh Lecturer in Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. This is a great news for the applicants those who are searching for the Latest teaching Jobs in the state of Chhattisgarh. Applicants those who are interested and find themselves eligible can apply online for Application form of CG Vyapam Lecturer Vacancy 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. You can submit the application form on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 10 August 2017. It is to inform all the applicants that no application form will be considered eligible after the last date of the submission of application form. Applicants can get the all other essential information related to the CG Vyapam Lecturer Recruitment Jobs 2017 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, age limit, application process, application fee, pay scale, selection process, admit card, result, etc. Also, before applying for the application form candidates are suggested to refer the official notification to check if you are eligible to apply for the application form or not. The CG Vyapam Lecturer Jobs 2017 is a great chance for the applicants to get a Job in teaching department.
CG Vyapam Lecturer Recruitment Details 2017:-
- Name of the Organization: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
- Name of the Post: Chhattisgarh Lecturer posts
- Total number of posts: 1131 Posts
- Job Category: Govt. Job
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh
- Application mode: online Mode
- Starting date for online application form: 24 July 2017
- The Last Date for online application form: 10 August 2017
- Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for CG Vyapam Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: All the applicants those who are willing to apply for the application form need to have Graduate, Master Degree and B.Ed, DED in the relevant subject from authorized university of education in any field to be considered eligible for the application form.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants those who are interested in applying for the application form should be between 21 years to 35 years as on date 01st August 2017 and the age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates according to Government rules.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of the performance in the following:
- Written Exam
- Merit List
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay the application fee as per their category that is mentioned below:
- For General category candidates: Rs. 350/-.
- For OBC Category candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- For SC/ ST Category candidates: Rs. 200/-.
Pay Scale: Candidates those who get selected for CG Vyapam Lecturer Recruitment 2017 will get the attractive amount of salary as per the norms of the department i.e. Rs. 5300/- to Rs. 150-8300/-.
- Starting date to apply for the application form: 24th July 2017
- Last date to send the online application form: 10th August 2017
How to apply for the CG Vyapam Lecturer Recruitment 2017?
The simple steps to apply for the application process is listed below. All the candidates are suggested to follow them to apply for the application form without any hassle. It is a great chance for the candidates to get the job in the department. It is to inform all the applicants that no application form will be considered eligible after the last date of the submission of application form.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in