Chhattisgarh Vyapam Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply for DEO Jobs at the official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2017
- 1 CG Vyapam Recruitment 2017
- 2 cgvyapam.choice.gov.in Recruitment 2017-18
- 3 CG Vyapam Vacancy Details 2017-18
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for the CG Vyapam Jobs 2017
- 5 How to apply for CG Vyapam Application Form 2017?
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The department has released the recruitment notice to hire the candidates for the different posts available in the department. Chhattisgarh Professional examination Board, Raipur is commonly known as CG Vyapam. The main role of CG Vyapam is to select and recruit the eligible candidates at the various positions in the government offices. This time CG Vyapam is going to recruit approximately 18 candidates for the posts of DEO, Steno Typist, Assistant Grade III vacancies in the department. The candidates should apply for the given vacancies before the last date of application form submission. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria for the given vacancies which is given below.
cgvyapam.choice.gov.in Recruitment 2017-18
|Chhattisgarh Vyapam Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Board||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur|
|Name of the posts||DEO, Steno Typist, Assistant Grade III posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||18 posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting date to Apply for the application form||09th March 2017|
|The last date to Apply for the application form||22nd March 2017|
CG Vyapam Vacancy Details 2017-18
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Total No. of Vacancies|
|1||Data Entry Operator||04|
|2||Assistant Grade III||10|
|Total Vacancies||18 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for the CG Vyapam Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: The applicants who are interested and those who wish to apply for this Patwari vacancy must have qualified the 10+2 Exam from the authorised board. Also, the candidate should have the typing speed of 8000/ 5000 key depression per hrs.
Age Limit: The applicants who are interested must fulfil the age limit criteria as provided below. For post wise age limit criteria candidates are suggested to refer the official website of the department.
- Minimum age limit must be more than 18 years and not more than 35 years as on 01st January 2017
- Applicants who belong to reserved category will get the relaxation in upper age limit as per the norms of the Chhattisgarh state government.
Application Fee: The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category provided below.
- For Unreserved category applicants: Rs. 350/-
- OBC category applicants: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH category applicants: Rs.200/-
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for the release posts on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the following.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get the pay scale as per their category provided below.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale Offered|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-|
|Assistant Grade III||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-|
How to apply for CG Vyapam Application Form 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e., www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the link related to “संचालनालय रोजगार एवं प्रशिक्षण (रोजगार पक्ष) छ.ग. रायपुर के अंतर्गत स्टेनोटायपिस्ट, डाटा एंट्री ऑपरेटर एवं सहायक ग्रेड – 3 भर्ती परीक्षा – 2017”.
- Click on the link related to “Vibhagiya Vigyapan”.
- Carefully read the CG Vyapam Notice 2017 before applying for the application form.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill all the correct information online application form carefully.
- If necessary, upload the recent passport size photograph, signature, and other certificates.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” option.
- At last, take a hard copy of filled application form for future use.
|Starting date for the submission of the online application form||09th March 2017|
|The last date for the submission of the online application form||22nd March 2017|
|The Last Date for Payment of Application Fees online||23rd March 2017|
|The Last Date for Payment of Application Fees Offline||24th March 2017|
|Written Exam Date||09th April 2017|