Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Sweeper Recruitment 2017 Apply for 532 Posts at the official website www.mcchandigarh.nic.in
Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
- 1 Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
- 2 www.mcchandigarh.nic.in jobs 2017
- 3 Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Sweeper Jobs 2017
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Jobs
- 5 Important Dates:
- 6 How to apply for the Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Vacancy 2017?
- 7 Official Website: www.mcchandigarh.nic.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
Chandigarh Municipal Corporation has issued the recruitment notice for the enrolment of 532 number of vacancies for the posts of Sweeper. Application forms are invited from the candidates those who are searching for the recent Chandigarh Govt jobs 2017. As per the Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Notice 2017, candidates must have completed class 8th or its equivalent degree from any authorized institution or board with the minimum pass percentage of marks. Mode of application form is offline and the last date for the application process is 11th April 2017.
www.mcchandigarh.nic.in jobs 2017
The recruitment board of Chandigarh Municipal Corporation is originating the Skill Test for hiring the applicants who are eligible. Aspirants who are interested are suggested to download Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Hall Ticket 2017 before attending the selection process from the official website page. Academic merit and performance in the Skill Test are the main selection process of the exam. Candidates are suggested to prepare well for the exam as it will be tough competition. Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Syllabus Exam Pattern along with previous and model papers are accessible now at the official website page. All the details are mentioned below in the article so read the article below.
Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Sweeper Jobs 2017
|Name of The Organization||Chandigarh Municipal Corporation|
|Job Category||Chandigarh Govt Jobs|
|Total Number of Posts||Sweeper|
|Total Number of Vacancies||532 posts|
|Selection Process||Skill Test|
Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Jobs
Educational Qualification: Applicants who are interested should possess the following education qualification have completed class 8th or its equivalent from any recognized institution or board with the minimum pass percentage of marks. Refer the official notice available at the official website.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidates should be not more than 37 years as on the last date of submission of application form. The upper age limit relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates like SC, ST, PWD, Women, PH and all others as per the norms of the Chandigarh Municipal Corporation.
Pay Scale: T Applicants who will be selected for the desired posts will get a great amount of salary as per the norms of the organization i.e. Rs. 10,680/- per month.
Selection Procedure: Authority Applicants who have applied for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Skill Test for shortlisting the suitable candidates.
Application Fee: The applicants who are interested need to pay the application fee as per their category and is mentioned below.
- General/ OBC Category Applicants: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST Category Applicants: Rs.125/-
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application Form – Available Now
- The Last Date for submission of Online Application Form – 11th April 2017
How to apply for the Chandigarh Municipal Corporation Vacancy 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.mcchandigarh.nic.in
- Then download the Sweeper Notice from the careers section available at the home page.
- Refer the file thoroughly to know the desired eligibility criteria conditions
- Suitable candidates are advised to download the application form and fill the application form for future use.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph with the application form
- Attach the self-attested copies of all the related certificates in the proper format
- Submit your application form on or before the last date that is released by the govt.
- Take a print out of the application form for future sue.