Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017 Apply for 322 CMWSSB AE, Junior Assistant Posts at the official website www.chennaimetrowater.gov.in
Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017
- 1 Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017
- 2 Chennai Metro Water Job Details 2017:
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Metro Water Recruitment
- 4 Important Dates:
- 5 How to apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2017?
- 6 UPSC CAPF Assistant Commando Admit Card 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.chennaimetrowater.tn.nic.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
CMWSSB is also called as Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board. The department has invited the application forms for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Deputy Controller of Finance, Senior Accounts Officer, Junior Assistant and other different available posts. The total number of vacancies released are 322 vacancies. This is a great chance for the applicants who are searching for the government Jobs in the state of Chennai.
Applicants who are interested and those who meet the eligibility can apply for this Chennai Metro Water Jobs 2017. Applicants are suggested to log on to the official website of the CMWSSB department that is www.chennaimetrowater.gov.in and check the detailed notice and as well as application procedure. Aspirants can apply for online application form by visiting its official website from 06 February 2017 and the last date for application form has been extended up to 5th April 2017.
Chennai Metro Water Job Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board
- Name of the Exam: CMWSSB Exam 2017
- Name of the Post: Deputy Controller of Finance, Senior Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant
- Total Number of Vacancy: 322 posts
- Post Category: Recruitment
- Post Date: 06 February 2017
- Application Process: Online Process
- Job Location: Chennai
- Official Website: chennaimetrowater.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Metro Water Recruitment
Education Qualification: Applicants who are interested should possess the following education qualification have completed graduation degree and Engineering Degree it’s recognized university.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18 years to 30 years as on the last date for submitting the application form. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the government.
Selection Process: Applicants who have applied for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category for the release posts.
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs 500/-
- SC/ ST category candidates: Rs 250/-
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-, 15600/- to 39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 6600/-
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application Form: 06 February 2017
- The last Date for submission of Online Application Form: Extended up to 5th April 2017
How to apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.chennaimetrowater.tn.nic.in
- Search and click on the link of Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017
- Click on the link to “Apply online”
- Enter all the information in the application form carefully
- Attach the required certificates
- Press on submit option
- Download the application form and take a print out for future use.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commando Admit Card 2017
As soon as the recruitment process will get over then the department will declare the admit card on its official website before few days of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. So, stay connected with us for all the latest updates. It is expected that the department will declare the admit card 10-15 days before the exam.