Latest Update (21st June 2016): CIL officials released the recruitment notification apply online at www.coalindia.in
CIL Recruitment 2016
- 1 CIL Recruitment 2016
- 2 Coal India Limited Recruitment 2016
- 3 www.coalindia.in Vacancies 2016
- 4 CIL Application Form 2016
- 5 Coal India Limited Apply Online 2016
- 6 www.coalindia.in Coal India Apply Online 2016
- 7 How to Apply for Coal India Limited 2016
- 8 CIL Recruitment 2016
- 9 Official website: www.coalindia.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
CIL full form is Coal India Limited. CIL is controlled by India. CIL is an Indian coal mining company and its headquarter is in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. CIL is the largest coal producer company in the entire world. CIL contributes approximately 82% of the coal production in India. During the financial year of 2014-2015 CIL produced 494.24 Million tonnes of coal. In 2014-2015 CIL made a revenue of Rs. 954.35 Billion.
This profit was generated by selling the coal in the financial year 2014-2015. Union Government of India owns almost 79.65% of the shares in CIL as on 14th October 2015. Union Government of India controls all the operational activities of CIL through Ministry of Coal. CIL has been conferred with the Maharatna status in April 2011 by the Union Government of India. The market capitalisation of Coal India Limited was Rs. 2.11 trillion as on 14th October 2015. By making this much of profit CIL become the most valuable company in India by market value.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2016
So as to maintain the energy requirements of India, so as to meet the CIL energy requirements the Central Government of India nationalised the coal industry in the 1970s. CIL acquired the maximum coking coal mines in India. Total of 226 coking coal mines acquired from (BCCL) Bharat Coking Coal Limited. BCCL acquired 711 non-coking coal mines in India from (CMAL) Coal Mines Authority Limited. So as to strengthen the businesses of both coking and non-coking coal under the control of one entity, in November 1975 the Coal India Limited was formed. CIL was formed to manage both the companies (BCCL) (CMAL). From 1975 till 2010 the government of India was holding 100% of the shares.
www.coalindia.in Vacancies 2016
IPO full form is Initial Public Offer. The government of India in October 2010 offered 10% of the equity shares of CIL around 631.6 million to public for sale. GOI offered the price of the share at Rs. 245 per share. The face value of the share was Rs. 10 per share. By 14.17 times, IPO was oversubscribed. The issued size of IPO was Rs. 155 billion and in dollars 3.5 billion USD. Initial Public Offer received the bid for Rs. 2400 billion crores and in dollars 53 billion USD.
CIL Application Form 2016
CIL has announced the recruitment notifications. In this article our team will be providing you all the details about Coal India Limited released posts, we will tell you what all the posts has been released, we will let you know the last date of application form, how to fill the application form, how to download the application form. All the details regarding Coal India Limited will be mentioned in this article.
Coal India Limited Apply Online 2016
- Job Location: Burdman (West Bengal)
- Name of the Vacancy: Overseer and several others
- Numbers of vacancies: 722 posts
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess 10th or 12th with a minimum passing percentage. DGMS certificate is required
- Application Fees: 300/- for Generals and OBC candidates. All other categories will be exempted from the application fees
- Pay Scale: Rs. 19000/- to Rs. 20500/-
www.coalindia.in Coal India Apply Online 2016
Candidates are advised that please read the official notification so as to know the eligibility criteria such as age, educational and certain others. In the official notification, the detailed information is mentioned about the latest vacancies released by the Coal India Limited. Candidates who all are not eligible are requested to not fill the application form so as to avoid the rejection of the form. Submit the form on or before the last date.
How to Apply for Coal India Limited 2016
- Visit the official website www.coalindia.in
- Search for the latest recruitment notification on the homepage of the official website
- Select the post for which you want to apply
- Read the official notification carefully
- Download the application form and fill it with correct details
- Pay the application fee if applicable
- Take the printout and save the form for future purpose
- All the very best!!!