Citibank has released the recruitment notification 2016 for several vacancies at www.citibank.co.in
Citi Bank Recruitment 2016
- 1 Citi Bank Recruitment 2016
- 2 Citi Bank Recruitment Notification 2016
- 3 www.citibank.co.in Recruitment 2016
- 4 Citi Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 5 Citi Bank Vacancy Details
- 6 www.citibank.co.in Educational Qualification
- 7 How to apply online for Citi Bank Recruitment 2016
- 8 Citi Bank Recruitment Apply Online
- 9 Official Website: www.citibank.co.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Citi bank has released the official advertisement for the candidates to apply for Citi Bank Recruitment 2016. This is a good opportunity for candidates who have the relevant technical knowledge and seeking a job in bank. Candidates may apply online on Citi bank official website. The various posts that are vacant are Cards Inbound Customer Service Agent, city gold relationship manager and many other posts. Important requirements like age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, admit card can be found on the official web portal.
Citi Bank Recruitment Notification 2016
Citi bank began its operations in India over a century ago in 1902 in Kolkata and today it is the largest foreign investor in the Indian financial market. Citi bank has played a very vital role in making important market leaders such as credit bureau, depositories, and various payment gateways. There are certain other things which are been made by Citi Bank. Citi bank played an important role in the foundation of the Indian software industry as Citicorp Overseas Software Ltd. and Iflex Solutions Ltd.; it transformed the ITES industry in financial services by establishing Citigroup Global Services Ltd. (CGSL).
www.citibank.co.in Recruitment 2016
Iflex was takeover by Oracle in 2005 and Tata Consultancy Services acquired CGSL in 2008. Citi India added another two more green buildings to its premises in 2012, and in 2013 changed its headquarters to The First International Financial Centre (FIFC) with a world-class building. In addition, Citi India, with the help of its no. of Citi Service Centres, become leading offshoring unit for Citigroup globally, giving employment opportunities in the field of technology, processing, analytics and financial processes.
Citi Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Citi is an employer choice in India and serves a large variety of clients – helping India’s top global corporations, make markets, commit capital and manage global cash positions for supporting the ambitions of the country’s small and mid-sized enterprises and enable individuals and households borrow ,invest, spend, save, and protect their money. Citi India’s products and services are divided into two major segments: Global Consumer Bank and Institutional Clients Group
Citi Bank Vacancy Details
- Apps Development Programmer Analyst
- Account Investigator
- City gold Relationship Manager
- Mutual fund Processing Analyst
- Associate Financial Modeling
- ICG CADD BSU Analyst
- Cards Inbound Customer Service Agent
- Vice President
- GIDA Metrics Analyst
- Cards Inbound Customer Service Agent
www.citibank.co.in Educational Qualification
A graduate or post-graduate from any recognized University with 60% aggregate marks. For more details of educational qualification go through the official notification given on the website.
Age limit: Applicants need to check the official notification for age limit for particular vacancies. Age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a good compensation which is not disclosed yet
- Candidate will get selected on the basis of written test conducted by IBPS.
Citi Bank Admit card:
- Admit card will be issued to the candidates 15 days before the exam.
How to apply online for Citi Bank Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are eligible as per the details mentioned in the notification may apply online for Citi Bank Recruitment 2016 on its official portal. Interested candidates should keep the scanned copy of their documents, a recent passport size photograph and signature with them. The steps for applying online are as follows
- Browse the Official bank website www.citibank.co.in
- Go to the careers tab and click on apply online button
- Register yourself by using email and a contact no.
- Fill the application form with complete details
- Upload all your scanned documents, photograph and signature
- Recheck the filled application form and click on submit button
- Take a print out of the application form