Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 49 Office Assistant Posts at the official website i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/Coimbatore
Coimbatore District Court Jobs 2017
The Coimbatore District Court has released the job notice for Coimbatore District Court Vacancy 2017 for 49 number of vacancies for the posts of Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper and other posts in the department. Applicants those who are searching for Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2017 they can apply online by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/Coimbatore. Applicants will be able to apply for the application process online Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2017 from this web page soon. All the candidates those who are eligible and are interested can apply through online method for the Coimbatore District Court Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper Jobs Notice 2017 on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 12th July 2017 and the starting date for the submission of application form is 12th June 2017. The detailed information such as age relaxation, selection process, education qualification, how to apply procedure, important dates, and application fee etc. will be released soon at the official website i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/Coimbatore.
www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/Coimbatore Job details 2017
- Name of the Department: Coimbatore District Court
- Name of the posts: Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper
- Starting Date to apply: 12th June 2017
- Last date to apply: 12th July 2017
- Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/Coimbatore
Eligibility Criteria for Coimbatore District Court
Education Qualification: All the applicants must have the following educational qualification to be considered eligible for the application form.
- Office Assistant – class 8th pass and preference will be provided to the LMV Driving License Holder having experience.
- Night Watchman – applicants must be able to Read and Write in Tamil language
- Sweeper / Scavenger – applicants must be able to Read and Write in Tamil language
- Masalchi – applicants must be able to Read and Write in Tamil language
- Gardener – applicants must be able to Read and Write in Tamil language
Age Limit: The category wide age limit of the candidates is listed as follows.
- For SC / SC (Arunthathiyars), ST and Destitute Widows of all casts: the age limit should be in between 18 years to 35 years.
- Most OBC/ De notified Communities, OBC and OBC (Muslims): the age limit should be in between 18 years to 32 Years.
- “Others” (i.e., applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs) The age limit should be in between 18 years to 30 Years.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates for the District Court Recruitment is provided as follows:
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Post Wise pay scale given per month is listed below for the candidates.
- Office Assistant – Rs. 4800-10000 + Grade Pay of 1300
- Night Watchman – Rs. 4800-10000 + Grade Pay of G.P.1300
- Sweeper / Scavenger – Rs. 4800-10000 + Grade Pay of 1300
- Masalchi – Rs. 4800-10000 + Grade Pay of 1300
- Gardener – Rs. 4800-10000 + Grade Pay of 1300
- The registration of Coimbatore District Court Application Form 2017: 12th June 2017
- Last date for the Submission of application form: 12th July 2017
How to apply for Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/Coimbatore
- Click on Apply online link available at the home page
- Fill all necessary information such as personal and academic details.
- Now, applicants need to attach the recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay for application fee.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of the application form and send it to the postal address provided below.
“The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Coimbatore – 641018.”
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/Coimbatore