Cotton Corporation of India has released the vacancies for Temporary clerk posts walk-ins
Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2016
- 1 Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2016
- 2 CCI Recruitment 2016
- 3 www.cotcorp.gov.in Vacancies 2016
- 4 CCI Posts Details 2016
- 5 Cotton Corporation of India Application Form
- 6 Cotton Corporation of India Apply Online
- 7 How to Apply for the Cotton Corporation of India
- 8 Cotton Corporation of India Notification 2016
- 9 Official Website: www.cotcorp.gov.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
CCI full form is Cotton Corporation of India. Cotton Corporation of India is a government owned organization. Cotton Corporation of India is into several activities which are related to procurement, trade, and in the export of cotton. Cotton Corporation of India is responsible for fair distribution of cotton among the different division of the industry and imports of cotton. Cotton Corporation of India was established in 1970 under Companies Act 1956.
CCI Recruitment 2016
Cotton Corporation of India officials has released the vacancies of Temporary Clerk (Accounts & General). Selection of the candidates will be done by taking the interview and document verification. Aspirants who all are interested need to go on the mentioned address for walk-ins. Cotton Corporation of India has organized the walk-in on 27th Feb 2016 at 11:00 a.m. Details like age criteria, selection process, how to apply and all the other information is mentioned in this article.
www.cotcorp.gov.in Vacancies 2016
Cotton Corporation of India is recruiting Temporary Clerks. The headquarters of the Cotton Corporation of India Limited is located in Navi Mumbai. This organization will be organizing the walk-in for desirable and interested candidates. Cotton Corporation of India HRs will be conducting the personal interview for selecting the candidates. We will provide all the details regarding the Cotton Corporation of India recruitment 2016. Our team of jaggy.in has published all the details regarding the CCI vacancies 2016 of Clerks.
CCI Posts Details 2016
- Name of the Organization: Cotton Corporation of India
- Total Number of Vacancies: Refer official notification
Name of the Posts: Temporary Clerk
- Maximum age should be 27 years.
- 05 years of age relaxation for certain categories like SC / ST
- 03 years of age relaxation for OBC
- 10 years of age relaxation for PH aspirants
- 15 years for PH candidates SC / ST and 13 years for PH OBC Candidates
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess B.Com with minimum 50% passing marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Candidate should have the knowledge of computer.
Pay Scale: Rs. 12,000 / month
Cotton Corporation of India Application Form
Cotton Corporation Of India short time back released the recruitment notification. CCI has released the notification to hire clerks on a temporary basis. Candidates read the official notification very carefully because the eligibility criteria are mentioned in the official notification. Aspirants who all are not eligible for the posts are requested to not come for the walk-in because their application will be rejected.
Cotton Corporation of India Apply Online
Cotton Corporation of India clerk recruitment notification 2016. A large number of candidates are looking for the government jobs. This time, they have the great opportunity to apply for the Cotton Corporation of India clerk posts. Aspirants will be hired on a temporary basis. Their time can be expanded according to their performance in the company. Our advise to all the candidates that please read the official notification for all the details regarding the clerk posts.
Address of Interview:
Plot No. 3-A, Sector 10,
Navi Mumbai 400614
27th Feb 2016
How to Apply for the Cotton Corporation of India
- Go to official website www.cotcorp.gov.in
- On the home page of the website go to Public Notices section and in that choose recruitment
- On the next window click on Recruitment of Temporary Clerk on Temporary basis
- PDF file will open containing the application form and the official notification
- Read out the official notification carefully
- Candidates fitting in eligibility criteria
- Fill the application form with correct and mandatory details
- Self-attach all the necessary documents and certificates of education, caste certificates, mark sheets and other important documents
- Candidates have to report on the mentioned address 27th Feb 2016 with the application form