Chennai Petroleum Corporation officials have released the recruitment notification apply online at www.cpcl.co.in.
CPCL Recruitment 2017
- 1 CPCL Recruitment 2017
- 2 Chennai Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2017
- 3 CPCL Application Form 2017
- 4 www.cpcl.co.in Apply Online 2017
- 5 Name of the Vacancies:
- 6 CPCL Online Application Form
- 7 How to apply for CPCL Recruitment 2017?
- 8 CPCL Recruitment 2017
- 9 Official Website: www.cpcl.co.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
CPCL full form is Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. CPCL is an Indian oil and gas corporation. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited headquarter is located in Chennai, India. CPCL organization was formed in 1965. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited formed by combining two government organizations i.e. (NIOC) National Iranian Oil Company and (GOI) Government of India, AMOCO. The shareholding ratio of both the organizations is 13% / 74% respectively. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited refinery has a capacity of 2.5 Million Tonnes of Petroleum Per Annum. Chennai Petroleum Corporation made the record in just 27 months made a profit of Rs. 430 million. This profit was made without consuming time and cost overcome.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2017
AMOCO which was formed by merging GOI and NIOC, in 1985 these both organizations disinvested in favour of the shareholding percentage of 84.62% and 15.38% respectively. After some time, Government of India invested it’s 16.92% of paid up capital in (UTI) Unit Trust of India. On 19th May 1992, the government of India also invested in insurance companies, mutual funds, and also in several banks. This is why the shareholding percentage of the Government of India was reduced to 67.7%. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has issued the shares to the public at a premium of Rs. 70 and Rs. 90 to FIIs. In 1994 CPCL was oversubscribed to an extent of 27 times, and because of this holding the large shareholder base of 90000 above. The reconstructing authority of the Government of India has been taken by the (IOCL) Indian Oil Corporation Limited in 2000-2001. Recently IOCL is holding the 51.88% and if we talk about NIOC it is holding the shares of Wax and Petrochemical feedstocks production facilities.
CPCL Application Form 2017
According to the latest notification, the Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited is hiring. Candidates who all are interested and eligible can apply for the vacancies through the application form. CPCL has released the recruitment for Jr. Technical Assistant and Engineer vacancies. Vacancies are being released for the department of Fire and Safety. Applicants who are willing to join the Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited can apply for these vacancies. Latest updates in regards to Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment 2017 have been mentioned in this article. Candidates are advised to stay tuned with us so as to get all the latest updates regarding CPCL. Aspirants can apply by sending the application form or by applying online on or before the last date of submission.
www.cpcl.co.in Apply Online 2017
CPCL has issued the vacancies for Engineer & Junior Technical Assistant. Vacancies are being released for Fire & Safety department. Our advice to all the eligible and interested candidates that apply for these posts in prescribed format on or before 31st May 2017. Details about selection process, age criteria, how to apply and certain others are mentioned in this article.
Number of Posts: 56 Posts
Name of the Vacancies:
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – Trainee – 22 posts
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst -IV (Quality Control) – Trainee – 04 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – Trainee – 03 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – Trainee – 02 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – Trainee – 07 posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-Mechanical) – Trainee – 06 posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Fire & Safety) -Trainee -IV – 04 posts
- Jr. Marketing Assistant-IV (Marketing) – Trainee – 01 post
- Hindi Translator – IV – (Trainee) – 01 post
- Jr. Account Assistant (Finance) – Trainee – 03 posts
- Jr. Office Assistant (HR) – Train – 03 posts
CPCL Online Application Form
Age Limit: Applicant applying for Engineer post should not exceed 27 years. Relaxation in age is also applicable to Ex-servicemen as per Govt. Rules and regulations.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess Engineering Degree in Fire & Safety with first class passing marks from a recognized University or Institute. Applicants marks should not be under 60% in aggregate. Candidates holding Diploma in Industrial Safety can also apply. Candidates should have Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License who all are applying for Engineer post. Aspirants should possess 10th with 50% minimum marks from recognized board. Candidate must have knowledge of English. Fireman’s Certificate is also needed.
How to apply for CPCL Recruitment 2017?
Here below, we have provided some simple steps through which all the candidates who are interested in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 will be able to apply for the recruitment process easily. All the willing candidates are hereby informed that apply for the application form on or before the last date of the submission of application form because after that no application form will be considered eligible. It is a great chance for the candidates those who are looking for the job in the same department.
- Visit the official website of CPCL i.e. www.cpcl.co.in
- Look for the latest notification panel on the home page of CPCL
- Select the post for which you want to apply
- Read out the full official notification to know the eligibility criteria
- Download the application form
- Fill the form in prescribed format
- Take the print out of filled application form
- All the best wished from our team!