CSIR NCL Recruitment 2017 Apply for 25 Scientists Posts at the official website of the department www.ncl-india.org
CSIR NCL Recruitment 2017
- 1 CSIR NCL Recruitment 2017
- 2 ncl-india.org Vacancies Details
- 3 CSIR NCL Vacancy details
- 4 Eligibility criteria for NCL jobs 2017
- 5 Address to send the application fee:
- 6 How to apply for the posts of NCL Recruitment 2017?
- 7 Important Dates:
- 8 Official Website: www.recruit.ncl.nic.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The department of CSIR NCL Pune has released the recruitment notice for the year 2017. The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research National Chemical Laboratory invites application forms from the talented and young applicants to fill 25 number of vacancies for the posts of Scientists and Senior Scientists. Applicants who are interested and are looking for the jobs in the Pune can apply for this CSIR NCL recruitment. The applicants can apply for the NCL Jobs through online mode only. The starting date to apply for the recruitment process is from 10th March 2017. The aspirants who consider themselves eligible can apply for CSIR NCL vacancies before the last date to apply for the recruitment i.e. 10th April 2017. Candidates can find more details related to the age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply procedure, etc. on the official website of the department i.e. www.ncl-india.org.
ncl-india.org Vacancies Details
|Name of the Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research – National Chemical Laboratory|
|Name of the Post||Scientist & senior Scientists|
|Total Number of Vacancies||25 posts|
|Job category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Job Location||Pune (Maharashtra)|
|Link to apply for the application form||www.recruit.ncl.res.in|
|Starting Date to apply for the application form||10th March 2017|
|Closing date of application form submission||10th April 2017|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the application form||3rd May 2017|
CSIR NCL Vacancy details
- Total Vacancies: 25
- Scientists: 15 posts
- Senior Scientists: 10 posts
Eligibility criteria for NCL jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Interested candidates must complete the Ph.D. degree from the relevant fields to be eligible and to apply for CSIR NCL recruitment 2017.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates who are interested in the desired posts is given as follows.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the government such as for SC/ ST category applicants is 5 years and for OBC category applicants is 3 years.
Selection Process: Applicants who have applied for the CSIR NCL Recruitment 2017 will be selected for the desired posts on the basis of their performance in the rounds organized by the board members.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a great amount of pay scale of Rs.15600 – 39100/- and a Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- to Rs.7600/-.
Application Fee: All the interested candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- and send it to the address mentioned below.
Address to send the application fee:
In Favor of ‘Director, National Chemical Laboratory’ through online payment system i.e. NEFT/ Bank Transfer/ Net Banking etc., with the following information:
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
- Account No: 30267257846
- IFSC Code No: SBIN0003552
- Branch Code: 3552
- Name of the Branch: NCL Campus Branch, Pune
How to apply for the posts of NCL Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.recruit.ncl.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the application form link available.
- Fill the application form with required information carefully.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of it and submit the application form
- The last date for online application form is 10th April 2017.
- Starting Date to submit the online application form: 10th March 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application form: 10th April 2017.
- The last date to submit the print out of the application form: 3rd May 2017.