Latest Update(26th August 2016): Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016 Apply for 230 Junior Engineer Vacancies available at the official website www.delhijalboard.nic.in
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016
- 1 Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016
- 2 Delhi Jal Board JE Jobs
- 3 Delhi Jal Board 2016 Recruitment
- 4 Delhi Jal Board Vacancy 2016
- 5 delhijalboard.nic.in recruitment details:
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 How to apply for the Delhi Jal Board Jobs?
- 8 Official Website: www.delhijalboard.nic.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The Delhi Jal Board Recruitment Notification currently issued the notification on 6th July 2016. Applicants who are interested and are eligible can apply for these 230 Delhi Jal Board JE Recruitment 2016 by checking eligibility criteria and send the application forms to given postal address within 30 days from the release of official notification.
Delhi Jal Board JE Jobs
The Department of Delhi Jal Board has issued an official notification with the name of appointment of Junior Engineer Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical on Contractual Basis. The Board has decided to fill the 230 number of Junior Engineer vacancies with the young and talented applicants. The applicants who are searching for the Delhi Government Vacancies 2016 can apply for these jobs before the last date of submission of application form. First, download the Delhi Jal Board Recruitment Notification available at the official website and read the information carefully. The Board has issued two official notifications. One for the Civil Department vacancies and another one is common for the Electrical Department and Mechanical Department. So, verify the information from your department’s notification.
Delhi Jal Board 2016 Recruitment
Applicants who want to build their career in this field can check all the eligibility criteria details, educational qualifications, application process, age limit, pay scale, job descriptions, application fee details, and so on from the Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016. Applicants who are eligible can apply for these Delhi Jal Board Junior Engineer Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical vacancies by downloading and filling all the information in the application forms. The last date to submit the application forms along with the attested copies of all the necessary documents is within 30 days from the release of the official advertisement.
Delhi Jal Board Vacancy 2016
Educational Qualification: The applicants should have diploma engineering in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Departments from a well-known reputed University/ Board.
Age Limits: The candidate’s age limit should be in between the provided age criteria given below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
Pay Scale: The applicants who will be selected for this recruitment will get a pay scale of Rs. 30375/- [Basic Pay] + Grade Pay + DA.
delhijalboard.nic.in recruitment details:
- Name of the Board: Delhi JAL Board
- Name of the Recruitment: Appointment of Junior Engineer on Contract Basis
- Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer [Civil, Electrical & Mechanical]
- Number of the Vacancies:230 Posts
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Job Category: Delhi Government Jobs
- Application Mode: Offline
- Type of the Job: Contractual Basis
- Official Website: www.delhijalboard.nic.in
The Last Date to send the application forms to given address is 30 Days from the Date of release of official notification.
How to apply for the Delhi Jal Board Jobs?
- Download the official notification of required department available at the official website.
- You can also download the recruitment notification from this web page.
- Refer the Delhi Jal Board Notification carefully and verify eligibility criteria.
- Then, download the proper application form from the official notification only.
- Fill all the details in the downloaded application.
- Attach all the required attested copies of certificates/ mark sheets of diploma with the filled application form.
- Application form along with the documents shall reach to the postal address within 30 Days from publication.
- Aspirants can send the application forms either through the post or you may also drop the envelope in the drop box.