Department of Agriculture Manipur recruitment 2016, apply for 191 posts online at www.manipur.gov.in
Directorate of Manipur agriculture department recruitment notification 2016:
- 1 Directorate of Manipur agriculture department recruitment notification 2016:
- 2 Department of agriculture Manipur recruitment 2016 online application form:
- 3 Department of Agriculture Manipur jobs 2016:
- 4 Description of the posts:
- 5 Some important dates to remember:
- 6 Directorate of Manipur agriculture department jobs eligibility criteria 2016:
- 7 Education qualification:
- 8 Age limit:
- 9 Pay Band:
- 10 Manipur government jobs 2016, selection process:
- 11 How to apply for the posts of Manipur Agriculture department 2016:
- 12 Agriculture Department Manipur Recruitment 2016
- 13 Share this:
- 14 Like this:
- 15 Related
The Manipur agriculture department has released the employment notification for the recruitment of candidates for 191 posts at different levels. The candidate who wants to go for a government job and have all the required qualifications should do so before the last date of submission of application form. The deadline of the application form submission is 3rd September 2016.
Department of agriculture Manipur recruitment 2016 online application form:
The agriculture department of Manipur was set up in the year 1982. This department was segmented into two parts. One is the horticulture department and the other one is the agriculture department. The agriculture department has issued the employment notice for the recruitment of 191 posts at different levels. The candidate who wants to go for a government job and have all the required qualifications should do so before the last date of submission of application form. There are 191 posts of office assistant, mechanic grade, village extension worker, photographer etc. The details to apply for these posts are given in this article. The procedure to download the application form is also given.
Department of Agriculture Manipur jobs 2016:
There are in all 191 posts of various levels in the agriculture department of Manipur. The detailed description is given below.
Description of the posts:
- For Office Assistant cum computer operator: 22 Posts
- For Mechanic Grade III: 01 Post
- For Village Extension Worker / Field: 77 Posts
- For Jeep Driver: 07 Posts
- For Photographer: 01 Post
- For Primary Price Reporter: 7 Posts
- For Fieldsman: 20 Posts
- For Mali: 03 Posts
- For Lab: attendant: 03 Posts
- For Peon: 23 Posts
- For Sweeper/ Scavenger: 01 Post
- For Chowkidar: 17 Posts
- For Handyman: 09 Posts
Some important dates to remember:
Start date of the registration: already started
Last date to submit the application form: 03/09/16
Directorate of Manipur agriculture department jobs eligibility criteria 2016:
The educational qualification and the age limit to apply for the jobs are given below.
For the posts of Office Assistant and Computer Operator: The applicant should be a graduate and must have completed course in computer concepts (DOS + Windows + Ms Office + Multimedia + Internet etc.) from a recognized Institute.
For the post of Village Extension Worker or Field Assistant: the candidates should have done higher secondary form science branch.
The applicant should go to the website of the Agriculture department of Manipur to check the age criteria to apply for the jobs and also for the age relaxation for various groups.
The selected candidates will be given a pay scale of 5200-2200/ Rs + 1900/
Manipur government jobs 2016, selection process:
The selection procedure for the posts given above will be done by three steps. Firstly the written test will be held and the candidates who will qualify for the written test will go for the computer test which will be followed by the interview as the last step for selection.
How to apply for the posts of Manipur Agriculture department 2016:
There are in all 191 posts for which the candidates can apply. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying. The steps to fill up the form for the posts are given below.
- The candidates should go to the website of the agriculture department Manipur.
- The applicants should click on the application form link
- The applicants should read the instructions
- Then fill the from completely
- Take out the print out
Submit the application form as directed.
Official website: www.manipur.gov.in