DGHS MO Recruitment 2017, DGHS Walk in for 140 Medical Officer Posts at the official website i.e. www.dghs.gov.in
DGHS MO Recruitment 2017
- 1 DGHS MO Recruitment 2017
- 2 DGHS Recruitment 2017
- 3 DGHS Recruitment Details 2017
- 4 DGHS Vacancy Details 2017
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for DGHS Medical Officer Jobs 2017:
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 How to apply for DGHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017?
- 8 DGHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The Directorate General of Health Services has currently issued a job notice for 140 number of vacancies for the posts of Medical Officers in the department. Candidates those who are interested in the released jobs can fill the application form online of DGHS Medical Officers Jobs 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.dghs.gov.in. Applicants can submit the online application form of DGHS Medical Officers Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form. Applicants can check the detailed information related to the DGHS Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 provided in the article below such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, application fee, selection process, pay scale, admit card, result, etc. The official website of the department is www.dghs.gov.in.
DGHS Recruitment 2017
The interested applicants must have a retired government medical officer having a valid registration certificate with Delhi Medical Council to apply for the application form. The maximum age limit of the candidates should not exceed 65 years. For age relaxation details refer the official notification of the department. The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the walk-in interview. Starting Date of submission of application form is 26th August 2017 and the Last Date of submission of application form is 11th September 2017.
DGHS Recruitment Details 2017
|Name of the Board||Directorate General of Health Services|
|Total Number of Posts||140 posts|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officers|
|Apply Mode||Walk in|
|Job Category||Delhi Government Jobs|
|Walk in Date||4th September 2017 to 11th September 2017|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
DGHS Vacancy Details 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Name of the District||Total No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Officers||West||12 posts|
|5||South West||15 posts|
|6||North West||15 posts|
|8||North East||11 posts|
|11||New Delhi||3 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for DGHS Medical Officer Jobs 2017:
Educational Qualification: The interested applicants must have a retired government medical officer having a valid registration certificate with Delhi Medical Council to apply for the application form.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidates should not exceed 65 years. For age relaxation details refer the official notification of the department.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the walk-in interview.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification for details related to the application fee.
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of pay scale per month as per the norms.
- Starting Date of submission of application form: 26th August 2017
- Last Date of submission of application form: 11th September 2017.
- Interview dates: 4th September 2017 to 11th September 2017
How to apply for DGHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.dghs.gov.in
- Search the application form link in recruitment to apply online and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form.
- Take a print out of applied application form for future use and pay the application fee.
DGHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
After the completion of application process, the department will release the hall ticket on its official website. Only the candidates whose hall ticket will be displayed they will be considered eligible for the application process. So, stay tuned with us for the regular updates.
Official Website: www.dghs.gov.in