DLSA Sikar Recruitment 2017 Apply online for Para Legal Volunteer 226 Jobs before 30th May 2017 at www.ecourts.gov.in
DLSA Sikar Recruitment 2017
- 1 DLSA Sikar Recruitment 2017
- 2 DLSA Sikar Application Form 2017
- 3 DLSA Sikar Vacancy Details 2017
- 4 District Legal Services Authority Vacancy 2017
- 5 Eligibility Criteria DLSA Sikar Jobs 2017
- 6 Steps to Apply for DLSA Sikar PLV Recruitment 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The District Legal Services Authority has released the DLSA Recruitment 2017 for the post of Para Legal Volunteer at Sikar, Rajasthan. There are 226 vacant posts available for which the authority will plan to recruit the eligible and competent candidates. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the DLSA Jobs, he or she are required to look for the Eligibility Criteria for the same including the age limit, qualification required and other related criteria. This is to inform the candidates who are interested in this kind of job openings that they are required to check the notification and terms and conditions for the same available online on its official website www.ecourts.gov.in.
DLSA Sikar Application Form 2017
Candidates who want to apply for the DLSA Sikar Jobs are required to fill the online application for the same before the last date of application form submission. The online registration for the DLSA Sikar has started from 20th May 2017 and it will last on 30th May 2017. Hence this is to inform all the candidates that they can apply for the DLSA Jobs and submit the documents and certificates along with the filled application before the last date of submission. Before submitting the application form, candidate make sure that he or she fulfill all the eligibility criteria required to apply for the job. The process to apply for the Para Legal Volunteer is the online mode and is a very easy process where the candidate has to download the application and has to fill and submit the application form.
DLSA Sikar Vacancy Details 2017
|Name of the Organization||District Legal Services Authority|
|Name of the Post||Para Legal Volunteer|
|Number of the post||226 Posts|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||20th May 2017|
|Last date to Apply||30th May 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
District Legal Services Authority Vacancy 2017
The authority of the DLSA will conduct various selection processes to recruit candidates including the written examination as well as the interview. If the candidate’s score is good in the written exam then he or she will be eligible for the interview process which will be conducted after the written exam gets over. The selected candidate will get the best salary package as well as remuneration for this post. Stay connected to get the latest updates and notifications for the same.
|Name of the City||Vacant Posts|
|Taluka level||169 Posts|
|Head Quarters||57 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria DLSA Sikar Jobs 2017
The candidate who wants to apply for the DLSA Sikar Jobs must have the passing certificate for 12th Class Examination from the recognized institute.
The authority will select the candidate based on his or her performance in the written examination as well as in the interview process.
- Starting date to apply online: 20th May 2017
- Last date to apply online: 30th May 2017
Steps to Apply for DLSA Sikar PLV Recruitment 2017
- Candidate can download the application form for the DLSA Sikar Jobs from its official website.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form and send the filled application form at their postal address.
- Along with the filled application, candidates are required to attach the print copies for all the essential documents and fees receipt.
- Post all the documents at their postal address before 30th May 2017.