Latest Update(13th August 2016): DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 142 Posts available at the official website www.murshidabad.gov.in
DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016
- 1 DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016
- 2 murshidabad.gov.in jobs 2016
- 3 DLSC Recruitment 2016
- 4 DLSC Murshidabad Jobs 2016
- 5 DLSC Eligibility Criteria 2016:
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 How to apply for DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016?
- 8 Postal Address:
- 9 Official Website: www.murshidabad.gov.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016 Notification has issued now. The organization has issued the recruitment notification to hire the 142 number of applicants. The candidates who are interested and are eligible can fill the online application form from 12th August 2016 to 31st August 2016. The official website of the DLSC Murshidabad is provided below at the end of this web page. Applicants who are interested in applying for this recruitment are suggested to read the complete article below for all the latest updates related to the recruitment notification. Also, refer the official notification available at the official website at the end of this web page.
murshidabad.gov.in jobs 2016
District Level Selection Committee (DLSC) notification has issued to fill 142 number of posts. The official notification has issued on 26th July 2016. The applicants who are looking for the government Jobs in the state of West Bengal can use this great chance. You can also get the recent recruitment news. The official website for DLSC is given at the end of this article. The applicants who are interested and are eligible can apply for DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016 through online.
DLSC Recruitment 2016
The application form to apply for the recruitment will be available on the official website from 12th August 2016. The last date for submission of application form is 31st August 2016. Candidates should submit their application form on or before the last date without any delay. For more information related to the DLSC Recruitment Notification like educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection process, etc. just scroll down the web page below.
DLSC Murshidabad Jobs 2016
- Name of the Department: District Level Selection Committee (DLSC)
- Total Number of Posts: 142
- Name of the Posts:
Accounts Clerk: 19 posts
Block Informatics Officer: 05 posts
Clerk cum Typist: 14 posts
Gram Panchayat Karmee: 97 posts
Samiti Education Officer: 07 posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Help – line:03482-251068
- Official Website:murshidabad.gov.in
DLSC Eligibility Criteria 2016:
Educational Qualification: The education qualification required for the various posts are given below.
- For the post of Gram Panchayat Karmee, applicants must pass final exam of class 8th.
- For the post of Block Informatics Officer, the aspirants should have the Master degree in the field of computer science.
- For the post of Samiti Education Officer, candidates must possess Post-Graduation Degree of B.ED.
- For the post of Accounts Clerk, candidates must pass the Madhyamika exam from the WBBSE.
- For the post of Clerk cum Typist, the education qualification required is same as the Accounts clerk and should have the Typing Speed of 30 words per minute.
Age Limit: The applicants who want to apply for DLSC Recruitment 2016 should not exceed the age limit provided below.
- The minimum age limit for the general category applicants should be 18 Years and maximum age limit should be 40 Years.
- The minimum age limit for the SC/ ST category applicants should be 18 Years and maximum age limit should be 45 Years.
- The minimum age limit for the OBC category applicants should be 18 Years and maximum age limit should be 43 Years.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants who are interested in applying for this recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Viva- Voice.
- Starting date of Submission of application form: 12th August 2016
- The Last date of Submission of application form: 31st August 2016
- The Last Date to submit the application form offline: 9th September 2016
How to apply for DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016?
- The candidates should fill the application form which will be available on the official website, i.e., www.murshidabad.gov.in
- The unique registration number will be generated for the candidates.
- After filling the online application form, applicants should take the printout of it for further use.
- The application form should be attested by the Group A officer
- Claimants should attach their recent photograph, and it will be sent to the postal address provided below before the last date to submit the application form i.e. 9th September 2016.
- The last date to submit the online application form is 31st August 2016.
DLSC & District Magistrate,
Dist. – Murshidabad,
Pin – 742 101,