DPMU Recruitment 2017 Apply for District Project Management Unit Community Organizer 120 vacancies Notification available at www.jamshedpur.nic.in
DPMU Community Organizer Recruitment 2017
The District Project Management Unit has released the notification for the posts of Community Organizer online. Candidates who are in search of this kind of job recruitment can apply for the CO posts for District Project Management unit department. The authority has released 120 vacancies for Community Organizer posts and to shortlist the candidate they are looking for the hard working and eligible candidates who can accomplish the given task on specific time period. Candidate can get the application form for the DPMU Community Organizer from its website www.jamshedpur.nic.in. Here in the post you can check the details about the application form dates, Admit card dates, and the process to apply for DPMU jobs.
District Project Management Unit Notification 2017
As per the notification, the authority has released the notification for the Community Organizer posts to recruit deserving and hardworking candidates. To select the candidates, the authority will conduct the Walk-In Interviews for the post of Community Organizer. To apply for the same candidate are required to check the application form and must apply for the same before the last date of submission that is 4th October 2017. The mode to apply for DPMU jobs is the offline mode and the candidate has to deposit the form before the last date of submission. The authority has started inviting the application forms for the interested candidates. Candidate must check the notification for the DPMU jobs available on its website www.jamshedpur.nic.in.
www.jamshedpur.nic.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the organization||District Project Management Unit|
|Type of job||Government jobs|
|Name of the Post||Community Organizer posts|
|Number of the Posts||120 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Started|
|Last date to Apply Online||4th October 2017|
|Type of the exam||Walk In|
|Mode to Apply||Offline|
DPMU Jamshedpur Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have the passing certificate for 10th Class which must be from the recognized board.
The candidate must check the age criteria to apply for the DPMU jobs and the age of the candidate should be in between 18 years to 45 years of age where 18 year is the minimum age requirement and 45 year is the maximum age requirement. The authority will offer the age relaxation to the candidates who belong to the SC/ST category.
Walk-In Interview is the only process by which the authority will make the final selection of the candidates for the post of Community organizer.
To know the application fees, you must refer to the official notification for the same.
The authority will offer the salary of 4000INR for the DPMU Community Organizer posts. For more details you can check the official notification for the same.
DPMU Jamshedpur Recruitment 2017 Apply
- Open the website for DPMU that is www.jamshedpur.nic.in by typing the web address in the search bar.
- At the home page of the website, you have to look for the recruitment link.
- Click on the link and it will show you the application page for the DPMU Jamshedpur Jobs.
- Fill the application form by entering the correct details in the form.
- Recheck all the details and submit the form by pressing the submit icon.
- Along with the application form you must also attach the scanned copy of documents and certificates with photograph and signature.
- Soon after submitting the application form you will get the generated copy of the form where you will find the registration number also.
- Keep the registration number with you as you will need it later on.