Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2017 Apply for 205 MTS Posts at the official website of the department i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in
- 1 Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2017
- 2 About Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam:
- 3 Eastern Naval Command Vacancy Details 2017:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Jobs 2017
- 5 Important Dates:
- 6 How to apply for the Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Jobs 2017?
- 7 Important Documents:
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam has currently released the job notice for Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2017 notice for 205 number of Multitasking Staff vacancies. The Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Vacancy 2017 will drive through class 10th pass Certificate in relevant field. All the candidates who are interested and are eligible can apply online Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Jobs 2017 by visiting the official website of the bank i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in. Candidates must complete their online registration process for Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Jobs 2017 before the last date i.e. 45 days from the date of publication of official notification. This is the recent job opportunity for the applicants those who are searching for the Government Jobs, they may apply online for Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2017. More detailed information like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, how to apply process, and selection process related to the Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2017 2017 are provided in the article below.
Significant initiatives to shape the future Indian Navy fructified in the realm of Policy and Plans. Navy saw the publication of 3 major document Maritime Capabilities Perspective Plans 201227, XII Plan Document & the XII Infrastructure Plan Document, which was revised to involve the additional schemes. Indian Navy continued to train and evolve to meet the emerging challenges to our maritime interests.
- Name of the Department:Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam
- Name of the posts: Multi-Tasking Staff (Ministerial) (Safaiwala/ Chowkidar/ Peon)
- Total No. of Posts:205 Vacancies
- Job Location:All India
- Apply Mode:Offline
- Pay Scale:(Pay Band-1, Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-)
- Release Date of official notice: 1st April 2017
- Official Website:indiannavy.nic.in
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must possess a Matriculation Pass or equivalent from the authorized board or Institution.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates who are willing in applying for the recruitment must not exceed 40 years as on last date of receipt of application forms.
Application fees: The interested candidates need to pay a non-refundable application fee as per their category. Candidates are suggested to refer the official notice for detailed information.
Selection Process: The applicants who are interested in applying for the released posts will be selected on the basis of the merit list, subject to satisfactory of verification of documents, medical exam and the other requirements as applicable according to authority.
- Advertisement Date: 1 April 2017
- The Last Date to submit the online application form: Before 45 Days From the date of advertisement.
- The Last date to submit the application form for flung areas: 52 days from the date of publication.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Read the Eastern Naval Command Vacancy Notice 2017 carefully.
- If the eligibility criteria conditions is satisfied, download the ENC Job application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Post the application form on following postal address with the essential certificates.
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Cadre clearance certificate.
- Integrity Certificate.
- Self-attested copies of certificate Marks sheets in support of educational other qualifications.
- Original certificates/Mark sheets.
- A passport size photograph duly attested on reverse
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in