ECHS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 Apply for 89 DEO, Lab Assistant Posts at the official website i.e. www.echs.gov.in
ECHS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
The officials of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Chennai has issued the official notice to fulfill the 89 number of candidates for the posts of DEO Lab Assistant Jobs. ECHS Tamil Nadu has released the job notice 2017 related to the DEO Lab Assistant and different Job Openings. All the applicants those who are eligible can download the application form through visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.echs.gov.in. Also the ECHS Tamil Nadu DEO, Lab Assistant Exam syllabus is available on the official website. Applicants are suggested to check the eligibility criteria of the latest ECHS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 details on this page below. ECHS Tamil Nadu online application form been submitted after the last date and the incomplete application form will be rejected. Before applying for the recruitment process, applicants should go through the eligibility criteria in Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Chennai official notice. Applicants are suggested not to wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible to avoid last minute hurdle.
ECHS Recruitment 2017
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme is a government department that function under department of ESW, ministry of Defence. Government of India has released the notice about new recruitment for the post of Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, and Government jobs other posts open in the month of July 2017. This post is also called as Army jobs ECHS Different Post Vacancy 2017 or EXM Health Scheme Polyclinic Medical Posts Vacancy 2017 or ECHS DEO Pharmacist Lab Technician Driver Vacancy 2017. The applicants those who are eagerly looking to apply for Central Government Jobs can use this this great chance without any delay.
www.echs.gov.in Recruitment details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Chennai
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
- Total Number of Posts: 89
- Name of the Post: DEO, Lab Assistant, Driver, Peon, Night Watchman, Dental Officer, Medical Officer, etc.
- Official Website:echs.gov.in
ECHS Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2017
Great news for the candidates looking for the job in Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme as the department has updated the job notification on the official website i.e. www.echs.gov.in with new vacancies. According to the notice total 89 number of vacancies out of which 08 (eight) vacancy each for Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Female Attendant, Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician, Lab Assistant and other posts. The ECHS department releases the recruitment notice regularly for many posts such as Laboratory Assistant, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Nursing Assistant, Safaiwala and other posts. Candidates are suggested to check the detailed information provided below.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of the candidates performance in the shortlisting and interview round.
Pay Scale: The pay scale given to the selected candidates for the released posts is different that is mentioned below:
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Rs.15,750/-
- Dental Hygienist / Technician – Rs.22,500/-
- Dental Officer – Rs.60,000/-
- Driver – Rs.15,750/-
- Officer – in – Charge – Rs.60,000/-
- IT(Network) Technician – Rs.15,750/-
- Lab Technician – Rs. 22,500/-
- Lab Assistant – Rs.22,500/-
- Medical Officer – Rs.60,000/-
- Medical Specialist – Rs 70,000/
- Night Watchman – Rs.15,750/-
- Physiotherapist – Rs.22,500/-
- Peon – Rs.15,750/-
- Pharmacist – Rs.22,500/-
- Radiologist – Rs.55,000/-
- Radiographer – Rs.22,500/-
- Safaiwala – Rs.15,750/-
ECHS TN Important Dates:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application form: 27th July 2017
- Last date for the Submission of Application form: 14th August 2017
- Date of Interview: 30th August 2017 and 31st August 2017
How to apply for the ECHS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.echs.gov.in
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
Fort Saint George,
Chennai – 600 009”
Official Website: www.echs.gov.in