(Latest Update: 14th March 2017) ESIC Recruitment 2017 Apply for 1965 Staff Nurse, Clerk, & UDC Posts ESIC Application Form available at the official website www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who are looking for a job in the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation as the department has released a recruitment notice for the 1965 number of vacancies for the posts of UDC, Clerk, Stenographer, MTS, and Paramedical Posts. All the applicants who are eligible and are interested can check their eligibility criteria conditions on the official website and apply online by filling the application form which is available on its official website of the department www.esic.nic.in.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2017
ESIC is also called as Employee’s State Insurance Corporation is also known as the ESIC. The department is working under the Ministry of Labour and Empowerment Government of India. The primary work of this department is to avail self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This scheme is eligible for all those labors whose wages are less than Rs. 15000 per month. Annually, this department comes with the employment process for the available vacancies. This year also the department comes with the vacancies for the candidates who are searching for the job. The department wants to hire the 1965 candidates for the post of Clerk, Stenographer, MTS, UDC, Paramedical Posts.
ESIC Jobs Details 2017
|ESIC Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk, MTS, UDC, LDC, Stenographer & Paramedical Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1965 posts|
|Job Type||Government Job in India|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||Will be declared soon|
State Wise Vacancy Details
|State Wise Vacancy Details||Total number of Vacancies|
|ESIC Assam Recruitment 2017||30|
|ESIC Bihar Recruitment 2017||21|
|ESIC Chandigarh Recruitment 2017||141|
|ESIC Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017||14|
|ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017||205|
|ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2017||24|
|ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2017||10|
|ESIC Goa Recruitment 2017||26|
|ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017||156|
|ESIC Jharkhand Recruitment 2017||31|
|ESIC Jammu Kashmir Recruitment 2017||14|
|ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2017||02|
|ESIC Karnataka Recruitment 2017||228|
|ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2017||460|
|ESIC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017||485|
|ESIC Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2017||171|
|ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2017||49|
|ESIC Puducherry Recruitment 2017||30|
|ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2017||163|
|ESIC Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017||395|
|ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2017||185|
|ESIC Uttarakhand Recruitment 2017||6|
|ESIC Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2017||150|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Jobs 2017:
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have following education qualification according to the desired posts given below.
- For Stenographer: The applicants must have to complete their class 12th qualification, from the government approved institute in relevant field. Apart from the educational qualification, the candidate must have knowledge of computer in MS Office and database.
- For UDC: The candidate should have completed the bachelor degree in the relevant stream from the authorized university. The computer knowledge will also be required.
- For MTS: The applicants must have to clear the class 10th or equivalent from the recognized university or board.
Age Limit: Interested candidates must have the age limit as mentioned below.
- For Stenographer: The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 27 years.
- For UDC: The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
- For MTS: Minimum age limit of the candidate must be 18 years and the maximum age limit should not be more than 25 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category applicants as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Fees: Candidate needs to pay the application fee as per their category while applying for the recruitment.
- 300/- for the general and OBC category candidates.
- No fees will be charged from the other reserved category applicants.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates who have applied for the recruitment process will be done on the basis of their performance in the aptitude test.
How to apply for the ESIC LDC & UDC Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.esic.nic.in.
- Search and click on the link for “Apply online”.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the required information correctly like name, address, phone number, mail id and etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of the certificates such as your photograph, signature etc.
- Make the payment of the application fees.
- Verify all the information before submitting the application form.
- Once you submit the application form, no candidate will be allowed to edit their details.
- After checking your information submit your application form.
- Note the registration number and password is provided by the organization.
- Save it and make the print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in