GAIL India Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Foreman and Assistant 151 vacancies before 15th September Notification available on www.gailonline.com
GAIL Recruitment 2017
- 1 GAIL Recruitment 2017
- 2 GAIL India Recruitment 2017
- 3 www.gailonline.com Recruitment 2017
- 4 GAIL Exam Eligibility 2017
- 5 Qualification Required:
- 6 Age Criteria:
- 7 Gail India Ltd Vacancies
- 8 GAIL India Jobs 2017 details
- 9 Apply Online for GAIL India Ltd Recruitment 2017
- 10 Official Website: www.gailonline.com
- 11 Share this:
- 12 Like this:
- 13 Related
The Gas Authority of India Limited has recently announced the job notification to recruit 151 candidates for the Foreman and Assistant posts. This vacancy is only for the eligible candidates who meet all the eligibility criteria and can successfully submit their online applications before the last date of submission. Candidate can check the starting date or the last date of submission here in this post by scrolling down the page. You can check the details such as the application form submission dates, qualification required to apply for GAIL India as well as the age limit of the candidate. The application forms for the GAIL India are available on its website www.gailonline.com.
GAIL India Recruitment 2017
As per the notification, the authority has announced the job vacancy for the Foreman Assistant posts on 17th August 2017 which will be continued until the 15th September 2017. The interested candidates are required to submit the online application forms before the last date of submission that is 15th September 2017 where he or she has to submit the application form along with the scanned copy of various documents and certificates mentioned in the notification as well as the copy of the Application Fee receipt. All these documents are to be submitted as soon as possible before the last date of submission.
www.gailonline.com Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Gas Authority of India Limited|
|Name of the Examination||GAIL India Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Foreman, Assistant posts|
|Number of the Post||151 Posts|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date for Application Form submission||17th August 2017|
|Last Date for Application Form submission||15th September 2017|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
GAIL Exam Eligibility 2017
For Foreman posts, the candidate must have the Diploma certificate in the required field with at least 60% marks.
For Assistant posts, the candidate must have the Full-Time Bachelor Degree of at least 3-year course with the minimum of 55% marks. Apart from this, he or she must have the basic computer knowledge.
For Junior Chemist post, the candidate must have the Master degree that is M.Sc. in Chemistry which must be a full-time course with at least 55% marks whereas for the Junior Superintendent post, the candidate must have the basic collection computer knowledge and English must be one of his or her subjects in Graduation.
The age of the candidate must not be more than 30 years of age for the Grade S5 whereas for Grade S3 the maximum age limit of the candidate is 28 years of age.
Gail India Ltd Vacancies
Every year the Gail India authority releases the job vacancies to select the candidates for various posts. This time also the authority has released the vacancies for the Assistant and Foreman posts. To fill these vacant posts, the officials are looking for the deserving and talented hunks. Here you can check the name of the posts which are available in the Gail India.
Grade S5 posts
- Foreman (Electrical) – 40 posts
- Foreman (Instrumentation) – 35 posts
- Junior Chemist – 05 posts
- Junior Superintendent (Official Language) – 5 posts
Grade S3 Posts
- Assistant (Stores & Purchase)– 15 posts
- Accounts Assistant – 24 Posts
- Marketing Assistant – 20 posts
GAIL India Jobs 2017 details
The selection of the candidate will be based on these selection processes that are written test, trade test, skill test, and computer proficiency test. Candidate marks in these selection processes will let the authority decide about the selection of the candidate.
For Grade S5, the salary which the authority offers lies between 14,500INR to 36,000INR whereas, for the Grade S3, the salary offered to the selected candidate will come in the range of 12,500INR to 33,000INR.
The candidate has to pay 50INR as the application fees if he or she belongs to the general and OBC category whereas there is no fee for other category candidates.
Apply Online for GAIL India Ltd Recruitment 2017
- To apply for Gail India jobs, one has to visit the career page of GAIL’s website www.gailonline.com
- Check the eligibility by matching it with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification.
- If the candidate is eligible, then he or she must open the online application form.
- Enter all the details mentioned on the application form including the qualification, experience, and other related details.
- Cross check all the details before submitting it.
- Pay the application fees and attach the receipt copy of the application fees along with the form.
- Submit all the documents and scanned copy of certificates by pressing the submit icon.
- Soon after submitting the form you will receive the registration number.