Latest Update (26th September 2017): GMC Ambikapur Surguja Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Government Medical College Staff Nurse 166 Jobs, Notification available at www.cg.nic.in
GMC Ambikapur Recruitment 2017
- 1 GMC Ambikapur Recruitment 2017
- 2 GMC Ambikapur Job Openings 2017
- 3 www.cg.nic.in Recruitment 2017
- 4 Government Medical College Ambikapur Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 GMC Ambikapur Notification 2017 details
- 6 GMC Ambikapur Surguja Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 7 Official Website: www.cg.nic.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Government Medical College Ambikapur has announced the 166 vacancies for which they are looking for dedicated and hardworking staff who can work honestly. The authority will be soon going to start inviting the online applications for the GMC Ambikapur from 3rd October 2017 which will continue till 14th October 2017. Interested candidates who want to apply for GMC posts can fill the application form but make sure that the candidate must be an eligible one that only he or she can apply for the GMC Ambikapur Posts. Candidate can get the application form for the GMC Ambikapur from its website www.cg.nic.in and has to submit it before its last date.
GMC Ambikapur Job Openings 2017
The candidate whosoever wants to apply for the Staff Nurse posts must have done B.Sc Nursing degree from the recognized board and university. Apart from this, he or she must have the required age limit also which should be between 18 years to 40 years of age. The authority will provide the salary of up to 91,300INR on the monthly basis. The authority will make the selection of the candidate based on his or her performance in the written test and interview. Here we have listed the details and criteria which every candidate must meet before applying for the GMC Jobs.
www.cg.nic.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Government Medical College Ambikapur|
|Name of the Examination||GMC Ambikapur written exam|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse posts|
|Number of the Post||166 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||3rd October 2017|
|Last date to apply online||14th October 2017|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
Government Medical College Ambikapur Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have B.Sc degree in nursing which must be from the recognized university.
The age of the candidate for GMC Ambikapur must be between 18 years to 40 years of age where 18 years is the minimum age criteria and 40 years is the maximum age limit.
GMC Ambikapur Notification 2017 details
The authority will offer an amazing salary to the selected candidate which is of 5,200INR to 20,200INR along with the Grade Pay of 2,800INR. As per the Seventh Pay Matrix, the salary of the selected candidate will be 28,700INR to 91,300INR which is payable on the monthly basis.
The candidate must pay the application fees along with the application form which is of 300INR for the General category and OBC Category candidate whereas for the SC/ST category the fees for the application fees is 200INR.
To select the candidate the authority will first conduct the written test by which they will shortlist the candidates for the next selection process that is the Interview.
Starting Date to apply online: 3rd October 2017
Last date to apply online: 14th October 2017
GMC Ambikapur Surguja Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Type the web address in the google search bar that is www.cg.nic.in.
- At the homepage of the website, you have to look for the Career section.
- Press the icon and it will show you the list of currently released recruitments and jobs.
- Read the notification carefully and get all the details from it about the GMC jobs including the eligibility criteria, application form dates, application fees, and other details.
- After reading all the details, press the Apply Online icon.
- After clicking on the link you will find a new page will get open which is the application form page.
- Mention all the details inside the form and submit it by paying the application fees via an online medium.
- Take the copy of the generated application and look for the registration number which you will use later for other purposes.