Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 Apply for 396 Posts Available at the official website www.goashipyard.co.in
Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017
- 1 Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017
- 2 GSL Recruitment 2017
- 3 goashipyard.co.in job details 2017
- 4 GSL Post wise Vacancy Details
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for GSL Recruitment 2017
- 6 How to apply for GSL Manager jobs 2017?
- 7 Postal Address:
- 8 Important Dates:
- 9 Official Website: www.goashipyard.co.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Goa Shipyard Limited has released the recruitment notice to hire the candidates for the posts of Management Trainee and assistant manager. GSL jobs are to fill 29 number of vacancies for these posts. Applicants who are interested can apply for GSL vacancies. Candidates can apply for Goa Shipyard Limited is online. Aspirants who have completed class 10th/ Diploma/ Graduation are eligible to apply for Manager Jobs. The submission of online application forms had started from 10th March 2017. The candidates who are interested in these government jobs can apply for GSL Recruitment before the last date 5th April 2017. For more information related to the management trainee and Assistant Manager Jobs refer the official notification at the official website mentioned below.
GSL Recruitment 2017
The officials of the department will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in the written exam and personal interview. The application fee for the general category applicants is Rs. 200/-. Other backward category applicants need not pay any application fee. Candidates need to carry their required certificates while attending the personal interview. Download the application form the official website of the department i.e. www.goashipyard.co.in. All the other necessary details of Goa Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria conditions, application fee, salary structure, how to apply, pay scale, dates, age limit, admit card, result and other information are available in the article below.
goashipyard.co.in job details 2017
|Name of the Organization||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|Name of the Post||Management trainee, assistant manager, general manager|
|Total number of vacancies||29 posts|
|Job category||State Govt jobs|
|Starting date of submission of Application form||10th March 2017|
|The last date of submission of Application form||5th April 2017|
GSL Post wise Vacancy Details
- General Manager – 6 posts
- Assistant manager -5 posts
- Management Trainee – 18 posts
Eligibility Criteria for GSL Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification details for the desired posts should complete class 10th/ Diploma/ Graduation from the authorized university.
Age Limit: The age limit of the desired posts is provided below. Candidates are suggested to refer it before applying for the post.
- Minimum age limit: 20 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
Selection Process: Applicants who were applying for these posts under the GSL Recruitment 2017 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written exam
Application fee: General and OBC category candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- but there is no application fee for SC/ ST category applicants
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs.16400 – 40500/- per month.
How to apply for GSL Manager jobs 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.goashipyard.co.in.
- Click on the application form on the home page.
- Fill all the information in the application form.
- Check the complete information regarding the recruitment and submit the online application form before the last date.
- Keep the printout of the online application form for future use.
- Send the printout of the application form along with required documents to the address provided below.
Chief General Manager (HR&A),
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Bhavan,
Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama,
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 10th march 2017.
- The last date for submission of online application form: 5th April 2017.