GPSC Deputy Director Recruitment 2017 Apply for 423 Officer Posts at the official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1 GPSC Officer Recruitment 2017
- 2 About GPSC 2017:
- 3 Gujarat PSC Recruitment Details 2017:
- 4 Vacancy Details:
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Jobs 2017
- 6 GPSC Exam Patten 2017 (Pre Exam)
- 7 Important Dates:
- 8 How to Fill Online Application Form for available Posts?
- 9 Official Website: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
The Gujarat Public Service Commission has issued the job notice as Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2017 for 423 number of vacancies for the posts of Director, Officer, and other posts. Aspirants those who are looking for the recent jobs in the state of Gujarat can apply here for the GPSC Jobs 2017. Applicants can apply online for GPSC Jobs Application Form 2017 from the official website pf the department i.e. www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates can submit the recruitment application form through online mode on or before the last date of submission i.e. 31st March 2017. Applicants can check other information such as selection process, how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. provided below.
About GPSC 2017:
The GPSC is also called as Gujarat Public Service Commission and was formed in the year 1960 for the flawless operation of the recruitment process for hiring the applicants for the Gujarat civil services. The primary office is situated in Ahmedabad and it is totally involved in the hiring of aspirants for filling up available posts in Government offices and departments. Now, currently it has released a Gujarat PSC Recruitment Notice 2017 for 423 number of posts. Applicants can fill on or before the last date i.e. 31st March 2017. Aspirants who are looking for recent Govt Jobs can check from this web page.
Gujarat PSC Recruitment Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts: Director, Officer, and Various Posts
- Total No. of Posts:423 vacancies
- Application Mode: online
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Official website: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts|
|Assistant Commissioner Tribal Development||06|
|Assistant Research Officer||05|
|Asst. District Registrar||22|
|Dy. Director (I.T.)||10|
|District Youth Development Officer||22|
|District inspector of land records||08|
|Inspector of Registration||05|
|Industry Officer (Technical) / Manager||04|
|Prohibition & Excise Superintendent||02|
|Section Officer (GPSC)||03|
|Section Officer (Sachivalay)||96|
|Section Officer (Gujarat Assembly Secretariat||03|
|Triable Development Officer||21|
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants who are interested should possess the following education qualification such as Graduate degree and Post Graduate degree in the related stream or equivalent from the authorized university. For more detailed information, kindly refer the official notice available website.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants should be in between 21 years to 35 years as on the last date for submitting the application form.
Application fee: The candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- to fill the online application form. You can pay the application fee by e-Challan before the last date.
Selection Process: Applicants who have applied for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination (Pre & Main) and by personal interview round.
GPSC Exam Patten 2017 (Pre Exam)
|General Studies I||150|
|General Studies II||150|
|General Studies III||150|
- Starting date for online application form: 15th March 2017
- The Last date to fill the online application form: 31st March 2017
- Exam Date (Pre): 04th June 2017
- Main Exam Date: 17th, 23rd & 24th September 2017
How to Fill Online Application Form for available Posts?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Search and click on the online application form and open it.
- Read all the details carefully and fill all the information with correct details.
- Upload all the scanned copy of the documents.
- Recheck the filled application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.