Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 65 District Judges at the official website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Gujarat High Court Jobs 2017
- 1 Gujarat High Court Jobs 2017
- 2 About Gujarat High Court:
- 3 Gujarat High Court Vacancy Details 2017:
- 4 Posts Wise Details:
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat HC Recruitment 2017:
- 6 How to apply for the Gujarat HC Recruitment 2017?
- 7 Important Dates:
- 8 Official Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
High Court of Gujarat has issued an official notice for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 to fill the talented and eligible candidates for 65 number of vacancies for the posts of District Judges, Private Secretary, and Gujarati Stenographer. This is a great news for the candidates who are looking for the government jobs in the state of Gujarat. Applicants who are interested can apply online for Gujarat High Court Notice 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in. The last date for the Gujarat High Court Secretary Jobs 2017 is 31 March 2017. Applicants can check other information such as selection process, how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. provided below.
About Gujarat High Court:
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. The seat of the court is Ahmedabad. The court was formed on 1st May 1960 under the Bombay Reorganization Act, 1960 after the state split from Bombay State. It came to be formed on 1 May 1960 as a result of bifurcation of the former State of Bombay into two States of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The court has sanctioned judge strength of 42. Currently, it has released the Gujarat High Court Recruitment notice to hire the 65 candidates for the post of Private Secretary, District Judges, and Gujarati Stenographer.
Gujarat High Court Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: The Gujarat High Court
- Name of the Posts: District Judges, Private Secretary, and Gujarati Stenographer
- Total Number of seats: 65 posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Official Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Posts Wise Details:
|Name of the Posts||Total Number of vacancies||Pay scale|
|Private Secretary||22||Rs. 9300-34800/- + grade pay Rs.4200/-|
|Gujarati Stenographer||01||Rs. 9300-34800/- + grade pay Rs.4200/-|
|District Judges||42||Rs. 51650-63260/-|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat HC Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: Applicants who are interested should possess a graduate degree from the authorized university, and the educational qualification of the applicants for District Judges should be holding a degree in Law from the authorized university. Also, the candidates must practice as an advocate in Civil or Criminal Jurisdiction. Must be having a certificate of Computer Knowledge and Applications.
- Private Secretary: Candidates must be a graduate from authorized University and also need the speed of 120 words per minute in English Shorthand. Basic knowledge of computer is the must.
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I: Candidates must be a graduate from authorized University and Speed of 90 words per minute in Gujarati Short Hand. Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is the must.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should be in between 18 years to 35 years as on 14th March 2017, and for the District Judges the age limit should be in between 35 years to 45 years. The age relaxation of 3 years will be given to the SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH & Ex- Servicemen.
Application Fee: Interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category and post mentioned below.
- For the Post of District Judges: For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000/- for all other category candidates.
- For other posts: For candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman is Rs. 250 and Rs. 500/- for all other category candidates.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Stenography test/ Oral interview and written test.
How to apply for the Gujarat HC Recruitment 2017?
- Click on the official link provided below at the end of this web page.
- Click on Apply online link available on the homepage.
- Register or log in on the official website.
- Fill the application form carefully with correct details and submit it.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
|Events||Dates for Private Secretary||Date for District Judges|
|Starting Date for submission of Online Application form||16th March 2017||01st March 2017|
|The Last date for Submission of Application||31st March 2017||31st March 2017|
|Date of the Exam||07th May 2017||30th April 2017|
|Date of the Personal Interview||July 2017||August 2017|