Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply for 233 Multitasking Staff Posts at the official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Post Office has released the job notice for 233 number of available vacancies for the posts of Multitasking Staff in Gujarat Postal Circle department. Aspirants who are interested and are eligible in this Gujarat postal circle jobs 2017 can apply for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official website through online mode at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in in between 24th March 2017 to 10 April 2017. Aspirants should apply for this Gujarat post office jobs 2017 on or before the last date released by the department. For more information related to the Gujarat Postal Circle Job 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, application procedure, application fee etc. are provided in the article below.
Gujarat Post Office Postman Bharti 2017
As pre the official notice released by the department, the selection procedure of the candidates is based on the performance in the written exam and category wise total applied applicants list. So, candidates have also needed essential educational qualification details of Exam Syllabus 2017. In case, if you have not aware it then you have too difficult to crack the competitive test. The aspirants those who are going to apply for the recent Gujarat Post Office Postmen and Mail Guard Bharti 2017 they have also knowledge about the Category Wise Gujarat Post Exam Postman Jobs Details 2017. Applicants will fill up the application form they can also pay the application fee through online banking services or through Bank Challan.
www.gujpostexam.com Application Form 2017
- Name of the Organization: Gujarat Postal Circle Department
- Name of the Post: Mail Guard & Postman
- Total Number of Posts: 1242 vacancies
- Age Limit: 18 Year to 27 Year
- Mode of Application: Apply Online
- Starting Date: Available Soon
- The last date to apply online: Available Soon
- Nationality: Indian
- Pay Scale: 5200-20200+ 2000 Grade pay
- Exam Pattern: 100 Marks
- Exam Date: yet not announce
- Official Website: www.gujpostexam.com
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Post Office Bharti 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidate who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have passed matriculation/ SSC/ class 10th from an authorized board of education.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment should lie in between 18 years to 27 years. The Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category applicants as per the norms of the government.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who are interested in applying for the Gujarat Postal Circle Postman Jobs 2017 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and after that category wise cut off Marks. After qualifying the exam candidates will be concluded for making final merit list which will be released category wise, the selected applicants will get great amount of pay scale after joining the process.
- Starting Date to apply online for the application form: will be available soon
- The Last date to apply online for the application form: will be available soon
- The Last date of application fee submission: will be available soon
How to apply for the Gujarat Post Office Vacancy 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.gujpostexam.com”.
- Now, in the recruitment tab, search and click on the “Gujarat Post Office Apply Online link”.
- Fill the online application form with the complete information carefully.
- Make the payment of the application fee before the last date.
- Click on the submit option to complete the Gujarat Post Office Online registration process.
- Take the print out of the Gujarat Post Office online application form for future use.
Official Website: www.gujpostexam.com