Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply for 438 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts at the official website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 1 Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 2 About Haryana Postal Circle
- 3 Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2017
- 4 Haryana Postal Circle Vacancy Details 2017:
- 5 District wise Vacancy Details
- 6 Category wise Vacancy Details
- 7 Important Dates:
- 8 How to apply for Haryana Post Office Vacancy 2017?
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The India postal department, Haryana has released the latest notice to fill the 438 number of vacancies for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Applicants those who have completed class 10th/ Matriculation can apply online for the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible. This is a great chance for the candidates to work with the Haryana state government. Applicants those who are interested for the Post Office Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs have to apply before the last date of the submission of application fee i.e., 5th May 2017. All the candidates are suggested to stay connected with us for all the latest updates related to the recruitment process.
About Haryana Postal Circle
The Haryana Postal Circle Department worked as a backbone for the state of Haryana. They are playing very vital role in socio- economic Development. It touches the lives of Indian Citizens in many ways in delivering mails, Life insurance cover under postal life insurance.
Haryana Post Office Recruitment 2017
The Haryana post office has currently released the job notice at the official website of the department i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in. The notice has been declared as “Haryana Post Office Vacancy Notice 2017 for GDS Posts“. It is the great chance for the applicants those who are dreaming to get a job in the Haryana Govt department. Hence, all the candidates are suggested to go through the information provided in the article below. More detailed information like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, how to apply process, and selection process related to the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 are provided in the article below.
Haryana Postal Circle Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: India postal department, Haryana
- Name of the Posts:Gramin Dak Sevak posts
- Total Number of Vacancies:438 Posts
District wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Districts||Total Number of Vacancies|
|RMS D Dn New Delhi||3 Posts|
Category wise Vacancy Details
- UR category candidates: 250 posts
- OBC category candidates: 99 posts
- SC category candidates: 89 posts
- ST category candidates: 0 posts
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must possess matriculation/ class 10th from the authorized board of education and should have 60 days computer training certification also.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates who are willing in applying for the recruitment must lie in between 18 years to 40 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of the govt.
Application Fee: The applicants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment application form need to pay the application fee as per their category.
- For General and OBC category applicants: 100/-
- For ST/ SC/ Women category applicants: No application fee required
Selection Procedure: The applicants who are interested in applying for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the selection rounds that is conducted by the department.
- The Starting Date for the online submission of the application form: 6th April 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 5th May 2017
How to apply for Haryana Post Office Vacancy 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
- Search and click on the Recruitment section.
- Open the Online Application Form link
- Fill all the details that are required carefully
- Upload all the copies of essential certificates
- Make a payment of application fee
- Click on submit option and complete the application process
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in