HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply for 391 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts at the official website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 1 HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 2 About Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Department
- 3 HP Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
- 4 Vacancy Details:
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for HP Post Office Vacancy 2017
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 How to apply for the HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017?
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Department of Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle has released the job notice related to the HP Post Office Recruitment 2017 for 391 number of vacancies for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in the Himachal Pradesh Circle. This is a great news for the applicants those who are looking for the Government Jobs in the Himachal Pradesh Department, they can apply by submitting the Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2017 online application form to the postal address provided below till the last date of submission of application form i.e. 2nd May 2017. Aspirants have to check the eligibility criteria conditions before applying for the Himachal Pradesh Postal Office Jobs 2017, they can send the Himachal Pradesh post online application from by visiting the HP postal circle website, i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in.
About Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Department
The applicants those who have passed class 10th will be considered eligible to apply for the Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Jobs. All the candidates are suggested to read the complete article below for detailed information related to the recruitment process such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, important dates, how to apply procedure, etc.
HP Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
- Name of the organization: Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle
- Number of the posts: 391 vacancies
- Name of the posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Job Category: Govt Job
- The last date to submit the application form: 2nd May 2017
- Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
- UR Category Applicants: 212 Post
- OBC Category Applicants: 84 Post
- SC Category Applicants: 78 Post
- ST Category Applicants: 17 Post
Eligibility Criteria for HP Post Office Vacancy 2017
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have passed class 10th certificate for the required posts. Candidates must have computer certificate in the relevant field.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates who are willing in applying for the recruitment must be in between 18 years to 40 year to be considered eligible to apply for the application form.
Application fee: The applicants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment application form need to pay the application fee as per their category i.e.
- For general and OBC category applicants: Rs. 100
- ST/ SC/ Women category applicants: No application fee
Selection Process: The candidates who have successfully applied for the application form will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and according their class 10th certificate.
- The Starting Date for the online submission of the application form: 3rd April 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 2nd May 2017
- The last date for the submission of application fee: 2nd May 2017
How to apply for the HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017?
Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help the interested candidates in applying for the recruitment easily without any difficulty. Candidates are suggested to read those steps and apply for the recruitment on or before the last date of submission of application form.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on the Himachal Pradesh post office GDS notification 2017
- Read all the eligibility criteria condition by visiting the official notice available at the official website
- Click on apply online link after checking all the conditions
- Fill all the required information in the appropriate field
- Attach all the scanned copy of the required certificates like photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit option
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in