HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply for 1139 Steno & Other Posts at the official website www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1 HSSC Recruitment 2017
- 2 About HSSC Jobs 2017:
- 3 Haryana SSC Recruitment Details 2017:
- 4 Post-Wise Details:
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Vacancy 2017:
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 How to Fill Haryana SSC Recruitment Online Application Form 2017?
- 8 Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The department of Haryana Staff Selection has released a job notice for the HSSC Jobs 2017 to fill 1139 number of available vacancies for the posts of Steno-Typist, Junior Scale Stenographer, and Senior Scale Stenographer posts. Candidates who are looking for the recent Jobs in the state of Haryana can fill the online application form of Haryana SSC Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. Aspirants need to submit the online application form in between the dates 17th March 2017 to 31st March 2017. Candidates can check the other information such as how to apply, selection process, education qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc., that are provided below.
About HSSC Jobs 2017:
HSSC is also called as Haryana Staff Selection Commission. It is a body that is responsible for organizing the interview and examinations for the state of Haryana for group ‘B’ and ‘C’. The commission consists of seven members involving the chairman. The main headquarter office of HSSC is situated in Panchkula. Currently, the commission has issued the official notice for the applicants who are searching for the jobs in the state of Haryana to apply for 1139 number of vacant posts.
Haryana SSC Recruitment Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Posts: Steno-Typist, Junior Scale Stenographer & Senior Scale Stenographer
- Total Number of Posts:1139 vacancies
- Job Location: Haryana
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
|Name of the Post||Total Number of vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Steno-Typist||979||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||105||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||55||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/-|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Vacancy 2017:
Educational Qualification: Applicants who are interested should possess the following education qualification such as they have passed 10th +2 with 1st Division, Graduation or its equivalent from an acknowledged board or institute. Aspirants must have a typing speed of 80 words per minute in the desired subject according to the post and transcription at a speed of 15 words per minute and errors should not pass 8%.
Age Limits: The age limit of the candidates should be in between 17 years to 42 years to be eligible for the Haryana SSC vacancy application form 2017. Age relaxation will be given according to the Govt rules. In the case of PHC General Category applicants, the upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years as per the norms of the Haryana Government.
Application Fee: Candidates who are interested in this recruitment need to pay the application fee by Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank.
Selection Process: Applicants who have applied for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Knowledge test and interview round and skill test.
|General||SC/ BC/ EBPG Applicants of Haryana|
|Male/ Female||Female of Haryana||Male||Female|
|Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||17 March 2017|
|The Last Date for submission of Online Application Form||31 March 2017|
|The Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||05 April 2017|
How to Fill Haryana SSC Recruitment Online Application Form 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.hssc.gov.in
- Search for the link related to the online application form and open it.
- Read all the details carefully and then start to fill the online application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct data and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the details filled in the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of the applied application form and pay the application fee.