Haryana HSSC Tehsil Patwari Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online for 1136 Patwari Vacancies at www.hssc.gov.in :
HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2017
- 1 HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2017
- 2 HSSC Patwari Admit Card 2017 Download
- 3 HSSC Recruitment 2017 Tehsil Patwari
- 4 hssc.gov.in Patwari Recruitment 2017 – Information
- 5 HSSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 6 HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 7 HSSC Recruitment 2017 Gram Sachiv
- 8 HSSC Recruitment Selection Process
- 9 HSSC Admit Card 2015 & Result
- 10 Process to Apply for Haryana Patwari Recruitment 2017
- 11 Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
- 12 Share this:
- 13 Like this:
- 14 Related
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit qualified people for 1327 available posts of Tehsil Patwari under the authority of the Commission. The entire selection process will be conducted by the board and it has recently circulated fresh official notice confirming the job opportunity.
The starting and closing date of registration got rescheduled. Those who already applied need not pay the fee again. But they will need to register afresh. Others, who did not apply before, can do so now. So, this is a big opportunity for those under rescheduled HSSC Patwari Recruitment Notification 2017.
HSSC Patwari Admit Card 2017 Download
Interested applicants will have to complete registration online by filling up registration form available on the website: www.hssc.gov.in Application will soon be started. No application will be granted after the deadline. The fee of 100/-Rs is applicable for General candidates. But for reserved candidates, the fee is 25/-Rs. Fee for reserved female applicants is 13/-Rs.
HSSC Recruitment 2017 Tehsil Patwari
HSSC Patwari & Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2017 will be done to fill 1136 available posts. Applicants outside Haryana are eligible to apply as well if they conform to the minimum requirement in other categories. Age limit for Gram Sachiv post is 17 to 42 years and for Patwari post, candidates must be aged between 18 to 42 years.
hssc.gov.in Patwari Recruitment 2017 – Information
- Name of the organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the post: Patwari
- Total Post: 1136
- Application starts: Updated Soon
- Deadline: Updates Soon
- Fee: 100/-Rs (General) 25/-Rs (Reserved)
- Age limit: 17-42
- Eligibility: Matriculation (Patwari) Intermediate (Gram Sachiv)
- Salary: 5,200/-Rs to 20,200/-Rs with grade pay of 1900/-Rs
- Selection Process: Written test followed by interview
- Website: www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Upper age limit will not be relaxed for general applicants. But for reserved people, upper age limit will be relaxed as per Government rules. However, to avail facility specified for reserved quota, applicants must show valid caste certificate in order to be considered eligible for consideration.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
The recruitment board has set a minimum standard that it will maintain for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2015. Applicants must be a citizen of India and must complete at least Matriculation from recognized post to be considered for Patwari post. For Gram Sachiv post, the minimum requirement is Intermediate completed from recognized board.
The candidates require passing the 10th and 12th standard schooling from a well-recognized central or state education board to become eligible for the Haryana Patwari Bharti 2017.
The process of selection is going to be performed on the basis of the written exam which is going to be organized as an objective type at a lot of exam centers subsequent to the completion of the process registering online through the online application form.
The upper age limit for the candidates who are going to take part in the examination is going to be 42 years and the lower age limit for the same is going to be 18 years. The age relaxation would be applicable for all the applicants belonging to the reserved categories as per the rules and guidelines mentioned by the government.
HSSC Recruitment 2017 Gram Sachiv
Candidates must show the original academic certificate for document verification. Selected people will be given salary ranged from 5,200/-Rs to 20,200/-Rs with grade pay of 1900/-Rs. Salary will vary depending on qualification, experience and job performance and is subject to increase based on job evaluation.
HSSC Recruitment Selection Process
HSSC Patwari & Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2015 will be done on the basis of written test which will be followed by the final interview. Written test will be multiple choice type and will consist of questions on General Knowledge, Mathematics, Technical Ability, Reasoning Ability. Question difficulty will be of the class 10th level. Selected candidates in the written test will be eligible for interview.
HSSC Admit Card 2015 & Result
The Commission will issue admit card for the concerned applicants right after the registration process ends. Candidates will be able to collect their hall ticket from the official website. The result will also be updated on the server. So, the candidates will have to be updated with the official website of HSSC to get important updates on recruitment process
Process to Apply for Haryana Patwari Recruitment 2017
- The candidate initially has to log on to the official website through the link mentioned below
- Click on the link “Patwari Recruitment 2017” from the homepage
- Click on the apply online link after that to move to the online application form
- Fill up all the fields provided in the application form appropriately
- Perform every single step carefully before the last date of applying online
- Pay the application fee for completing the registration process beforehand
- Click on submit and take a printout of your application form for future reference