HSSC Clerk Answer Key 2017 LDC-UDC Exam Solution Available at www.hssc.gov.in :
HSSC Clerk Answer Key
- 1 HSSC Clerk Answer Key
- 2 HSSC Clerk Exam Solution
- 3 www.hssc.gov.in answer key 2017
- 4 HSSC Clerks Recruitment Age Limit & Application Fees
- 5 HSSC Clerk Vacancy Details 2017
- 6 How to check HSSC Clerks Answer Key 2017?
- 7 Haryana HSSC Clerks Exam & Pay Scale
- 8 HSSC Clerks Exam Result 2017
- 9 Official Website : www.hssc.gov.in | www.onlinehssc.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has launched a recruitment drive to take interested personnel for 4425 available for the posts of Clerks. Online application has been invited from the interested candidates in response to the HSSC Clerks Recruitment 2017. Only online mode of application will be accepted. Applicants can complete registration from the website: www.hssc.gov.in. This job notice was a huge opportunity for those who want to get Government job. Now the applicants those who have appeared for the exam are now looking to check their answers with the help of answer key. After getting the detail info candidate those who are interested to applied for Clerk Post had filled the information required in the Application form available in the official website and send a Hard Copy to the official address of the Board.
HSSC Clerk Exam Solution
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is constituted as per the provision of Article 309 of constitution of India. The Commission conducts examinations/ interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called up on to conduct examination/ interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. The Commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in four newspapers, two Hindi and two English and port on the website.
www.hssc.gov.in answer key 2017
- Name of the Department: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Post: Clerk
- Total Number of Post: 4425
- Age Limit: 17 to 42 years
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: 12th pass from a recognized Board
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 + GP of Rs.1900/-
- Registration Fees: Rs.100/- for General and 50/- for Female of Haryana resident only and Rs 25/ – and Rs 13/- for SC/ BC/ Candidates
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Type of Questions: Multiple choices
- Exam Date: November and December 2016
- Answer Key: Available
- Website: www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Clerks Recruitment Age Limit & Application Fees
Age of the candidates applying for the above Post should not be more than 42 years and not less than 17 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules-. Application fees for the General candidates is Rs.100/-, Rs.50/- for Female of Haryana resident and Rs 25/ – and Rs 13/- for SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates. No application fee required for PHC and Ex Serviceman candidates. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. Candidates should make payment online through Net banking or e-Challan.
HSSC Clerk Vacancy Details 2017
- Gen: 1237 Posts
- SC: 857 Posts
- EBPG: 520 Posts
- BCA: 651 Posts
- BCB: 389 Posts
- ESM GEN: 301 Posts
- ESM BCB: 128 Posts
- ESM SC: 97 Posts
- ESM BCA: 105 Posts
- OSP SC: 53 Posts
- OSP GEN: 32 Posts
- OSP BCA: 37 Posts
- OSP BCB: 18 Posts
How to check HSSC Clerks Answer Key 2017?
- First, visit the official website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on the answer key option
- Then, hit on the download button
- Your answer key will be displayed on your screen, then you can easily calculate your marks.
Haryana HSSC Clerks Exam & Pay Scale
Haryana SSC Clerk written Exam includes multiple choice Objective type questions from English, Mathematics, Reasoning and General Study. Finally the candidate selected for Clerk Post will be given a Salary of Rs.5200-20200 + GP of Rs.1900/- per month.
HSSC Clerks Exam Result 2017
The candidates those who have appeared for the HSSC Clerk Exam 2017 are now eagerly looking for their result 2017. So, it is to inform all the applicants that the result will soon be updated by the organziation on its official website provided below.