Latest Update (12th September 2016) : IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 CWE-VI Exam Notification Apply Online at the official website www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016
- 1 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016
- 2 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 apply online
- 3 About IBPS
- 4 IBPS Clerk Vacancies Details 2016:
- 5 ibps.in eligibility criteria details 2016
- 6 How to apply online for IBPS Clerk Application form?
- 7 Important Dates:
- 8 Official Website: www.ibps.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The IBPS or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued the recruitment notification to organize the common written examination-VI for clerical cadre positions in participating corporations. Applicants those who are looking for the IBPS Clerk 2016 Notification they can apply online from 22nd August 2016. Candidates those who are interested and are capable may fill up the online application form of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date i.e. 12th September 2016.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 apply online
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be conducted of preliminary and main examinations for clerical cadre positions in participating corporations to fill 19243 number of empty seats across India. You can get more information from the official website provided below at the end of this web page. The IBPS CWE Clerk-VI Prelim exam scheduled to be conducted from 26th November 2016 to 4th December 2016. The Institute will also organize the CWE Clerk-VI (Main) examination on 31st December 2016 and 1st January 2017.
IBPS is also called as Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It was formed in the year 1975 which is a self-governing body in India which is established to provide training to the aspirants to be eligible and to be able to handle the banking jobs. IBPS organizes the Common Written Exam CWE every year in different exam centres and it organizes the exam for the Probationary Officer, Specialist Officers, Clerical, and Rural Regional Banks RRBs. The score card of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is important for hiring the talented aspirants for banking jobs.
IBPS Clerk Vacancies Details 2016:
- Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Total Number of Posts: 19243 posts
- Name of the Post: Clerk
- Name of the Exam: Common Written Examination- VI (IBPS Clerk CWE-VI)
- Official Website: www.ibps.in
ibps.in eligibility criteria details 2016
Education Qualification: Applicants should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a well-known reputed university. Aspirants must possess valid Mark-Sheets/ Degree certificate that they are a graduate on the day of registration process and show the percentage of marks achieved in graduation while registering online. Operating ad working knowledge in the computer system is necessary.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the applicants should 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years. The aspirants must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1988 and not later than 1st August 1996. Upper Age Relaxation of the following is mentioned below:
- ST/ SC Aspirants: 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Widows, Divorced Women: 9 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
Application Fee: The application fee for the different category applicants is provided below as:
- SC/ ST PWD/ EXSM: Rs.100/-
- All other categories: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment: The applicants have to pay the application fee for the recruitment through online mode.
How to apply online for IBPS Clerk Application form?
As the applicants have to apply in an online process, scanned copy of signature, photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and other necessary certificates must be kept ready before apply. Also, the size of these scanned copies must be keep in mind as there will be size limit for these copies. The photograph must be clear and without goggle and cap. Signature in capital form will not be considered. Aspirants must have valid mobile phone number and email id. When the registration will be done for the first time, applicants will get registration number on his or her mobile via SMS.
- Starting date for online registration: 22nd August 2016
- The Last date for submission online application: 12thSeptember 2016
- Pre Exam Training Admit card Available Download: 25th October 2016 to 7th November 2016
- Date for Pre-Exam Training: 7th November 2016 to 12th November 2016
- Pre-online Exam Admit card available: 18th November 2016
- Pre-Examination date: 26th November 2016 to 4thDecember 2016
- Declaration of Pre Exam Result: December 2016
- Main Online Exam Admit card available: Last week of December 2016
- Main examination date: 31st December 2016 and 1st January 2017
- Main online Exam Result declares: January 2017
- Conduct the interview: February 2017
- Provisional Allotment: April 2016