Latest Update (11th September 2017): IITB JAM 2018 Notification, Online Application, Important dates, Exam Date for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc is available on its website www.jam.iitb.ac.in
IIT Bombay JAM Notification 2018
Every year the IIT Bombay organizes the Joint Admission Test for selecting candidates to take admission in M.Sc course. The Indian Institute of technology, Bombay is the organization who is responsible for conducting the exam and declaring the result. The authority is planning to conduct the Joint Admission Test to provide admissions to the candidates for various courses including M.Sc., Joint M.Sc., Ph.D., Dual degree, and other post-bachelor degree programmes. As per the notification, the online registration process will get started from 5th September 2017. To check other details you have to scroll down the page and get the information regarding Important Dates, Online process to apply for IITB JAM, and other such details.
IITB JAM 2018 Application Form
The IIT Bombay has started the online process for the Application form submission on 5th September 2017 which will continue till the October month. Coming to the last date of application form submission, the authority declared the deadline to submit the application form by 10th October 2017. Previously lots of candidates had applied for this Entrance examination. This year also as per the expectation, more candidates as compared to the previous year might apply for the same. If the candidate is interested in this entrance exam or if the candidate wants to take admission in reputed college then he or she fill and submit the application form before the last date of submission that is 10th October 2017.
www.jam.iitb.ac.in JAM 2018
|Name of the Organization||IIT Bombay|
|Name of the Examination||Joint Admission Test|
|Name of the courses||M.Sc., Joint M.Sc., Ph.D., Dual degree, and other post-bachelor degree|
|Number of the Post||7883 Posts|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date for Application Form submission||5th September 2017|
|Last Date for Application Form submission||10th October 2017|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
IITB JAM 2018 Important Dates
Here you can check the dates for the application form submission, exam date, and result date. According to these dates you can apply for the IIT Bombay JAM 2017 Entrance Test.
- Start Date for JAM 2018 Online Registration: September 05, 2017
- Last Date for JAM 2018 Online Application Submission: October 10, 2017
- Last Date for JAM 2018 Payment of Application Fee through Online process: October 10, 2017
- Date of JAM 2018 Examination: February 11, 2018
- JAM 2018 announcement of the results: March 20, 2018
- Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2018: April 03 – 17, 2018
- Last Date for receipt of request for change of category at IIT Bombay: April 17, 2018
- Declaration of First Admission List: May 22, 2018
- Declaration of Second Admission List: June 12, 2018
- Declaration of Third and Final Admission List: June 29, 2018
- End Date of Admission process through JAM 2018: July 05, 2018
IIT Bombay JAM 2018 Exam Date
Coming to the Exam date, the authority will be going to conduct the entrance exam on 11th February 2018. Before 10 to 15 days of the exam, the authority will releases the admit card online which contains various information regarding the timings as well as the venue of the exam. The examination will be conducted in two shifts and the candidates whosoever clears the Joint Admission Test will get the admission in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biological Sciences, and other subjects. After the exam date, the authority will start preparing for the result declaration which will also be going to release soon. As per the details, the authority will release the JAM 2018 Results on 20th March 2018. All you have to stay visiting the page to get the details and important dates about the IIT Bombay JAM 2018. Stay connected or bookmarks the page to save your time.
Steps to Apply for IIT JAM 2018
Here we have listed all the steps to apply for IITB JAM 2018 and follow these steps to apply for IIT Bombay Joint Admission Test 2018.
- Visit the website for IITB JAM that is iitb.ac.in.
- Press the link for “IIT Bombay JAM 2018 Application Form”.
- After clicking the link you will find the application form.
- Before filling up the application form, you must check the notification and read it carefully and thoroughly.
- According to the notification fill the application form and submit it before the last date of submission.
- Fill all the details in the application form and submit it by affixing the photographs and other documents.
- After pressing the submit icon you will find the generated application form where you will find the registration number.
- Keep the registration number secure so that you can save it for future usage.