IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 Apply for 22 Trainee Posts at the official website i.e. www.iitm.ac.in
IIT Madras Trainee Recruitment 2017
IIT Madras Recruitment Notice 2017 have been issued by the department of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras to fill the 22 number of vacancies for the Technical Trainee, Graduate Trainee Posts. All the applicants those who are interested can fetch the IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 Notice from this web page. The aspirants those who wish to apply for the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras Jobs are suggested to check the eligibility criteria details before applying for the application process. The official website of the department is www.iitm.ac.in. The last date to apply for the application process is 16th June 2017. And the starting date for the submission of application form is 26th May 2017. For more details refer the article provided below. Candidates are suggested to refer the official notification before applying for the application form.
IIT Madras Recruitment Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras
- Name of the Posts: Technical Trainee, Graduate Trainee
- Total No. of Posts: 22 posts
- Job Location: Madras
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.iitm.ac.in
- Technical Trainee – 08 posts
- Graduate Trainee – 14 posts
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Trainee Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: All the interested candidates need to have following educational qualification as per the released jobs in the department.
- Technical Trainee:First Class Diploma holders (three years duration) in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Graduate Trainee:Class B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical or Production Engineering/ Master Degree in related subject.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must not exceed 28 years of age as mentioned in the official notification.
Age Relaxation: The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization i.e.
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen: As per norms of govt.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the academic marks and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a great amount of pay scale as per the norms of the department i.e. given below.
- For the posts of Technical Trainee – Rs. 9000/- (Per Month)
- For the posts of Graduate Trainee – Rs. 10000/- (Per Month)
Application Fee: The application fee for the different category candidates is mentioned below.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs.100/-
- All Other Category Candidates (ST/ SC/ Ex-s/ PWD): No Application Fee
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application Fee: 26th May 2017
- Last date for the Submission of Application Fee: 16th June 2017
How to apply for the IIT Madras Trainee Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.iitm.ac.in
- Download the IIT Madras Trainee Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to apply online.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and send the copy of the application form to the postal address mentioned below.
“The Recruitment Section,
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Chennai – 600 036”
Official Website: www.iitm.ac.in