Latest Update(27th September 2016): The Income Tax department soon going to release the application form for 20750 vacancies for several posts
Income Tax Notification 2016
- 1 Income Tax Notification 2016
- 2 Income Tax Job Online Apply
- 3 Income Tax Job Notification
- 4 www.incometaxindia.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- 5 Income Tax Recruitment Eligibility
- 6 Income Tax Application Form
- 7 Recruitment in Income tax Department 2016
- 8 Official Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Like this:
- 11 Related
The employment advertisement has already been published online. Right now, all the aspiring candidates who want to join the income tax department and interested in making career in the government sector. This news of the employment not only raises the interest of the students but also seems promising as recruitment. You may apply online for the purpose of recruiting staffs for the various vacant positions in the department of Income Tax.
Income Tax Job Online Apply
Candidates should also read the notice carefully and check every single matter so that they can confirm their eligibility as per the given criteria of the authority. The candidates will also get the detailed information below and can update themselves with the latest news regarding the recruitment. That’s why; they also should keep in touch with us, the Jaggy Team by visiting our portal daily.
Income Tax Job Notification
The test for these posts will be conducted by the Income Tax Recruitment Board and they will select the best candidates according to the merit list and cut-offs fixated by them. The Income Tax Department comes under the central government and responsible for collecting tax. Apart from it, it is also in charge of supervising income tax collection. This organization was founded in the year of 1922 by the British officials in the ea of the British. It works under the control of Revenue Department, Ministry of Finance. In the notice unfolded by the Income Tax Department, it also provided a list of eligibility criteria, application fee and other details to eradicate the confusion about the exams and its application system.
www.incometaxindia.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Department: Income Tax Recruitment Board
- Total Vacancies: 20750 posts
- Mode of Application: Online
- Category: Income tax recruitment 2016
- Location of Job: Across all over India
- Status of Application form: Available online
- Last Date of Online Application: Update Soon
- Job Category: Government Job
- recruitment notification: Pdf notification
The posts divisions are discussed below for the knowledge of the candidates
- Income tax Group C Posts
- Income Tax Officer
- Income Tax Inspector
- Income tax AO Cadre
- Income tax Steno Grade II/ Drivers
- Income tax PS Cadre
- Income tax Notice Servers/ LDC
- Income tax Executive Assistants
Income Tax Recruitment Eligibility
It is not difficult to guess that the eligible candidates are going to apply for Income Tax recruitment 2016 and there will also be extreme competition in the exam for the vacant positions. Income Tax Department has notified that all candidates should attain 18 years. The other criteria are discussed below.
Income Tax Application Form
Education Qualification: Candidates with the Bachelor Degree in the stream of Mathematics or Science or Statistics from the recognized University is considered as eligible. Candidates having good grades in the academic field will be given preference.
Age Limitations: To apply for the above-mentioned posts, candidate’s age must be in between 18 to 35 years. Relaxation of age will also be applicable as per the government rule for the candidates of reserved category.
Recruitment in Income tax Department 2016
Now by following some of the easy steps, you can really download the application form and apply online form for the recruitment. For your knowledge, the steps are discussed underneath.
- Firstly you visit the authorized web Page of Recruitment Portal of the Income tax department.
- Then you have to go to the Recruitment/ Career Page.
- There you will find the appropriate link
- At first, read the given notification with utmost care and if you are eligible then click on apply online button.
- Fill up the application form online and input the correct details in the blank fields.
- After that application fee payment, you can proceed further.
- Submit the form
- Print the application form for further Process.