India Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply for 50000 Gramin Dak Seva Posts at the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
Post Office Recruitment 2017
- 1 Post Office Recruitment 2017
- 2 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017
- 3 Indian Post Office Job Details 2017:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for India Post Office Jobs
- 5 Important Dates:
- 6 Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Syllabus
- 7 Exam Pattern for Post Office Jobs 2017:
- 8 How to apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017?
- 9 Official Website: www.indianpost.gov.in
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Indian Postal Department has issued the official notice related to the Post Office Recruitment 2017 for the different vacancies for the posts of Mail Guard, PA, Postman, MTS and different other vacancies. The official notice details are available on its official website of the Indian Post Office that is www.indiapost.gov.in. All the candidates of the Government Jobs 2017 have the great opportunity to apply for this recruitment. Applicants those who fulfill the desired educational qualification details can apply online for the Post Office Recruitment 2017.
Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017
The India Post has released the India’s main notice for the state wise postal circle i.e. Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, etc. The candidates those who want to make a career in the post office jobs are suggested to apply online for the application form for the post of Postman, Mail Guard, PA, MTS and other different available posts on or before the last date. The Government of India is inviting online application form from the applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria for filling up different available positions in the related departments. The Post Office Department of India is all set to declare the Post Office Job Notice 2017 for the different Postal Circles across India.
All the other essential information related to the Indian Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, important date, selection procedure, application fee, pay scale, how to apply, etc. are provided in the article below. Candidates are suggested to read it before applying for the recruitment process.
Indian Post Office Job Details 2017:
- Name of the Department: Indian Postal Circle Department
- Name of the Post: Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, PA, SA, Postmaster
- Total Number of Posts:50000 vacancies
- Job Location: All across India
- Post Category: Recruitment
- Application Procedure: Online Process
- Official Website:indiapost.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Office Jobs
Education Qualification: The interested candidates must possess the class 10th, class 12th, Diploma, Graduation, Bachelor’s Degree, B.Tech from authorized board and university.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates who are interested in the desired posts is provided as follows.
- Minimum age for the applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for the applicants: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation will be provided to the Reserved category applicants
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Aptitude Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Typing Test
Application Fee: The application fee for the different category candidates is provided below. Candidates need to pay the application fee before the last date of submission as no application form will be considered eligible after the last date.
- General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Reserved category candidates: No Fee
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a great amount of pay scale as per the norms of the government of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-
- Starting Date for submission of application form: Available Soon
- The Last Date for submission of application form: Available Soon
- Release Date of Admit Card: Available Soon
- Date of the Exam: Available Soon
Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Syllabus
- Mathematics: Discount, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Number systems, Profit and loss, Time & work, Time & distance, Decimals and Fractions Percentages, Simple interest, Average.
- English Syllabus (Part B(I)): Articles, Verbs, Prepositions, Proverbs, Conjunctions, Vocabulary, Tenses, Synonyms & Antonyms, Sentence structure, Phrases & question from a small unseen passage, Postal Department GDS Regional English Syllabus (Part B(II))
- Region English: Mishra Sanyukta Vakya, Swara Sandhi, Alankara, Vakya Rupantara, Ashuddha Vakya Suddharupa, Rudhi Lokakatha, Padhinathiba Gandyansha.
Exam Pattern for Post Office Jobs 2017:
|Subject||Marks||Total Number of Questions||Time|
|Mathematics (part 1)||50||50||2 Hours|
|English (Part B (i)||25||50|
|Region English (Part B II)||25||50|
How to apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.indianpost.gov.in
- Search and click on the link of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- Click on the link of “Apply online”
- Enter all the information in the application form carefully
- Attach the required certificates
- Press on submit option
- Download the Indian post office application form and take a print out for future use.