Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Schedule 2017-18 for Andaman & Nicobar Open Rally for Soldier vacancies available at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
- 1 Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
- 2 Indian Army Online Registration Form 2017-18
- 3 www.joinindianarmy.nic.in 2017 Registration
- 4 Join Indian Army Registration 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Indian Army
- 6 Apply for Indian Army Rally Bharti 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Indian Army has released the notification for recruiting candidates for the posts of Soldier to be placed at Andaman and Nicobar Island. The rally is scheduled from 11th September to 17th September 2017 conducted at Netaji Stadium in Port Blair and Campbell Bay. The Headquarter Recruiting Zone in Chennai is responsible for conducting this rally. The online registration form for the Indian Army Rally is available online on its official website of Join Indian Army that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Only the eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Army Soldier position.
Indian Army Online Registration Form 2017-18
Candidate who wants to apply for the Indian Army Soldier position must attend the recruitment rally and submit the online application in time before the last date arrives. If the candidate send or submit the application form after the last date of submission then the authority will not accept the form. Apart from this, if the application form is incomplete then also it will be rejected. But before applying for this job, candidate must check the eligibility criteria listed in the Andaman & Nicobar Army Rally Notification. The selected candidate will be appointed as the Soldier Technical and Examiner, Soldier General Duty, and Soldier Tradesman.
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in 2017 Registration
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Examination||Indian Army Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Soldier posts|
|Number of the Post||Various Posts|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Job Location||Andaman & Nicobar|
|Starting Date for Exam||11th September 2017|
|Last Date for Exam||17th September 2017|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Join Indian Army Registration 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have passing certificate for 8th, 10th, 12th, as well as Diploma certificate and bachelor Degree in the relevant field from the recognized institute. To get more details, you have to check the notification for the Indian Army.
Candidate must meet the age limit criteria also where the minimum age criteria for the Indian Army are 17.5 years and maximum is 21 or 23 years. Check the notification to get the details about the age relaxation.
To select the candidate, the authority will conduct various processes including Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Test, and Common Entrance Test. The authority will make the selection of the candidate on the basis of candidate’s score obtained in all these selection processes.
The candidate will get the salary of 30,000INR on the monthly basis for the Soldier position.
- 11th September 2017: Campbell Bay
- 12th September 2017: Campbell Bay
- 13th September 2017: Campbell Bay
- 15th September 2017: Port Blair
- 16th September 2017: Port Blair
- 17th September 2017: Port Blair
The Indian Army is one of the Tri-forces in India was established on 1st April 1895. The main headquarter for Indian Army is located in New Delhi, which is the capital of India. The main motto behind working the Indian Army is to offer Service before Self.
Apply for Indian Army Rally Bharti 2017
- Visit the official website for Indian Army and look for the notification.
- After finding out the notification at the homepage you have to read all the details mentioned in the notification.
- Read all the eligibility criteria and apply for the Indian Army online.
- Mention all the details correctly and carefully.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit icon.
- Take the hard copy of the Application form which you can use in future.