Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Apply for 3880 Industrial Employees Posts at the official website i.e. www.ofb.gov.in
IOF Recruitment 2017
The Government of India, Ministry of Defence Ordnance Factory Board has issued a job notice recently as IOF Jobs Notification 2017. The recruitment has been released to fill 3880 number of vacancies for the Industrial Employees & Labour Group ‘C’ Posts. All the candidates those who are interested can apply for this Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 online by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.ofb.gov.in. Candidates need to send the application form for Government of India, Ministry of Defence Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 10th July 2017.
IOF Industrial Employees Recruitment 2017
Currently, the Government of India, Ministry of Defence Ordnance Factory Board has released the IOF Jobs Notification 2017. There are nearly 3880 number of vacancies released by the officials to fill in the Industrial Employees & Labour Group ‘C’ Posts. All the aspirants those who consider themselves eligible can apply for recruitment notice released. All the applicants those who are willing in applying for the application form are hereby suggested that they can apply through the online mode. And all the aspirants are hereby informed that they can check the eligibility criteria details before applying for the application process. For the sake of the applicants, we have clearly listed the educational qualification, selection process, age limit, pay scale in the article below. So, if you have completed class your 10th, you will be able to apply for the Government of India, Ministry of Defence Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017 within few minutes.
www.ofb.gov.in Job details 2017
- Name of the Organisation: Ordnance Factories Recruitment Centre
- Name of the Post: Industrial Employees, Labour
- Total Number of Vacancies: 3880 posts
- Employment Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: All over India
- Official Website: www.ofb.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for IOF Industrial Employees Jobs
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who have passed class 10th from the authorized School will be considered eligible to apply for the application process.
Age limit: The age limit of the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application process their age limit is mentioned as follows. The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Selection Process: The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Test
- Merit List
- Physical Exam
Application Fee: Interested candidates are suggested to refer the official notification for details related to application fee.
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected for the released posts can get a good salary i.e. Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-, Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-.
Ordnance Factory Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19th June 2017.
- The last Date to Apply Online: 10th July 2017.
How to apply for the IOF Industrial Employees Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ofb.gov.in
- Click on Apply online link available at the home page
- Fill all necessary information such as personal and academic details.
- Now, applicants need to attach the recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay for application fee.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.ofb.gov.in