Latest Update (9th October 2017): ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Head Constable 62 vacancies at www.itbpolice.nic.in
ITB Police Head Constable Recruitment 2017
- 1 ITB Police Head Constable Recruitment 2017
- 2 ITBP Online Form 2017
- 3 www.itbpolice.nic.in Recruitment Notification 2017
- 4 ITBP Head Constable Ministerial Vacancy 2017
- 5 ITBP Vacancy Constable
- 6 ITBP Recruitment 2017 Online Apply
- 7 Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has released the notification for the Head Constable posts to fill 62 vacancies available in the department. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Head Constable jobs must fill the application form before the last date of submission which you can check below. The interested candidates who are in search for the Head Constable posts can apply for the HC position by submitting the application form via an online mode. Get the application form from its website www.itbpolice.nic.in. Check the dates for the application form availability, the process to apply for ITB Police HC Jobs, and eligibility criteria here in the post.
ITBP Online Form 2017
The authority has released the notification for the Head Constable online to fill 62 vacant posts available in the department. The application form for the ITBP posts will be available online from 14th October 2017 which will be continued till the last date of submission which is in November 2017. This is to inform the candidates that the last date to apply for ITBP posts is 13th November 2017. To get selected for the Head Constable Posts are written test and physical measurement test and medical test. The marks obtained by the candidates in all these selection processes will let you know the selection of the candidate for the posts of Head Constable.
www.itbpolice.nic.in Recruitment Notification 2017
|Name of the Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Examination||ITBP HC Written exam|
|Name of the Post||Head Constable posts|
|Number of the Post||62 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online||14th October 2017|
|Last date to apply online||13th November 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
ITBP Head Constable Ministerial Vacancy 2017
To apply for ITBP posts, he or she must have a qualification of 10th and 12th Class which must be from the recognized university or institute.
The age of the candidate to apply for ITBP posts must have to be in between 18 years to 23 years of age where the authority will provide the age relaxation to the reserved category candidates of up to 5 years of age. Check the government rules for applying to the ITBP posts.
ITBP Vacancy Constable
The selection of the candidate will depend on the various section processes including the written test, physical measurement, and medical test. Candidates whose score will be more than the minimum qualifying marks in all these processes will get the selection.
The salary of the candidate for the ITBP Head Constable is 25,500INR to 81,100INR as per the 7th Pay commission.
ITBP Recruitment 2017 Online Apply
- Go to the website of the ITBP authority that is www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- At the home page of the website, you must look for the notification link.
- Click on the notification link which will show you the notification page in front of your screen.
- Read all the details mentioned in the notification.
- By following all the instructions mentioned in the notification you can apply for the ITBP jobs accordingly.
- Fill the application form by entering the details inside the form correctly.
- After the completion of the Application form, you have to submit it after crosschecking all the details.
- Press the submit icon and it will regenerate the application form again.
- In the regenerated application form, you will get the registration number mentioned on it.
- Keep the registration number with you which you can use at the time of downloading the page.