ITR Balasore Recruitment 2017 Apply for Integrated Test Range Apprentice 80 vacancies Online Form available at www.davp.nic.in
ITR Balasore Recruitment 2017
The Integrated Test Range Balasore has released the ITR Notification 2017 for the post of Apprentice. There are 80 vacant positions available which the organization is planning to fill by recruiting eligible and deserving candidates. The selected candidate will get the job at the position of Graduate Apprentice and technician Apprentice. The candidate can check the information regarding the eligibility criteria, terms and conditions on the notification available on its official website www.davp.nic.in.
ITR Balasore Online Application 2017
This is to inform all the candidates who are interested in ITR Balasore Jobs that they can apply for Apprentice Posts by filling up the application form available on its official website. The registration for the ITR Balasore has been started from 25th March 2017; candidates can fill the application form and submit it along with the fees and documents as well as certificates before the last date of submission that is 14th April 2017. Before downloading the application form, the candidate has to check the terms and conditions mentioned on the application form as well as the eligibility criteria which we have listed below.
www.davp.nic.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Integrated Test Range Balasore|
|Name of the Examination||ITR Balasore Exam 2017|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentice and technician Apprentice|
|Number of the Post||80 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Form||25th March 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||14th April 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for ITR Balasore Jobs 2017
Here we have listed the eligibility criteria including the age limit, qualification required, pay scale and other criteria which the candidate has to check before submitting the application form.
The candidate must have the graduation degree in the field of BE/BTech along with the Diploma Certificate in the field of Computer Science and engineering, Electronics,etc. He or she must have 12 Class vocational certificates in the field of Computer and Electronics.
The age of the candidate is the very important criteria which the candidate has to meet. If you want to know the age limit for this job vacancy then you have to check on its official notification.
- For Graduate Apprentice Post, the authority will provide the salary of 5,000INR
- For Technician Apprentice Diploma, the salary of the candidate will be 3542INR
- For Vocational Technician Apprentice, the candidate will get the salary of 2,800INR
The selection of the candidate will depend on the candidate’s performance in the written examination as well as in the interview process.
To check the application fees, the candidate has to refer to the official notification.
Integrated Test Range, Chandipur,
Starting Date to Apply: 25th March 2017
Last Date to Apply: 14th April 2017
Steps to Apply for ITR Chandipur Recruitment 2017
- In order to fill the application form, the candidate has to visit the website davp.nic.in or www.drdo.gov.in.
- The candidate has to search for the link to ITR Balasore Application Form.
- After finding the link, the candidates are required to click on the link which will redirect you to the new page.
- In the redirect page, the candidate has to enter the details mentioned on the application form.
- After submitting the details, the candidate will get the registration details in the form of Registration Form.
- Check all the details and keep it secure for future purpose.
- You can download the registration details as well as you can take the hard copy of it.