JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Apply for Walk-in Interview at the official website www.jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
- 1 JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
- 2 JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment Details 2017:
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
- 4 How to Apply for the JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2017?
- 5 Important Dates:
- 6 JIPMER Admit Card 2017:
- 7 JIPMER Result 2017:
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Like this:
- 10 Related
JIPMER is also called as Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER). The department has released the job notice for the 66 number of vacancies for the Senior Resident posts in the departments. There is no need to apply online for the recruitment process. Candidates are suggested to appear for the direct walk-in interview on the scheduled dates i.e. 12th April 2017 and 13th April 2017. This is a great chance for the applicants who are eligible in applying for the recruitment process.
More information related to the posts details, age limit, educational qualification, and application process are discussed in the article below. Applicants are suggested to refer it before applying for the recruitment process.
JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment Details 2017:
- Name of the department: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
- Total No. of Vacancies:66 posts
- Name of the Posts:Senior Resident
- Application Process:Walk-In Interview
- Job Location:Puducherry
- Post Category:Recruitment
- Post Date:28 March 2017
- Official Website:jipmer.edu.in
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are interested for the released posts should have completed Post-graduation in Medical Degree/ Diploma (Post Graduate and Post-Doctoral Degree) in the equivalent qualification from the authorised institution or university.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates should be maximum 33 years. The age relaxation for reserved category applicants is applicable as per the norms of the Govt.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test/ Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Interested candidates need to pay the application fee provided below as per their category provided below.
- General and OBC category applicants: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST category applicants: Rs.250/- through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
How to Apply for the JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2017?
All the applicants who are eligible can attend the Written exam/ Personal Interview on the dates provided below with application forms in the prescribed format, Resume, DD, MBBS Degree certificate, MD/ MS/ DNB , “No objection Certificate”, Caste, Medical Council Registration, Internship Completion and Age proof certificate for walk-in interview.
- Interview Date 12 April 2017 and 13 April 2017 from 8.00 PM.
- Date of the interview is as per the subject wise, so aspirants need to refer the official notice for the relevant dates.
- Venue: Hunter Theater, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
JIPMER Admit Card 2017:
As soon as the recruitment process will get over JIPMER Senior Resident Exam Admit Card 2017 will be declared online on the official website of the department after complete the selection process. All the candidates are suggested to carry their admit card along with them because no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the hall ticket.
JIPMER Result 2017:
Applicants those who have applied for JIPMER Senior Resident Exam Recruitment 2017 and will appear for the recruitment exam successfully then they will be able to check their result soon by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.jipmer.edu.in. The result will be updated at the JIPMER official website. Then go the official website and check their result and also download their result for future use.
Official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in