JK Police Recruitment 2017 Apply for Constable, Sub-Inspector & Other Posts at the official website i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in
JK Police Recruitment 2017
Jammu & Kashmir Police Headquarters has released an official notification for the recruitment of talented and young candidates those who are unemployed for the posts of Sub-Inspector, constable and other posts in the department. Applicants those who are looking for the Jobs in this department they can apply for the J&K Police Notification 2017 by visiting the official website of the department. The candidates must fulfil the educational qualification of bachelor’s degree of 60% in concerned specialization from any authorized Institution/ board with minimum pass percentage of marks along with relevant experience. For more detailed information candidates are suggested to refer the official advertisement available at the official website. The official website of the department is www.jkpolice.gov.in. Also, we have provided eligibility criteria details in the article below.
About Jammu & Kashmir Police
The Jammu and Kashmir Police is also called as J&K Police and was formed in the year 1873. The law enforcement agency, having main objectives in law enforcement and investigation within the twenty-two districts of the state of Jammu and Kashmir in India. The department covers an area of 85,806 square miles (222,236 sq km) and a population of 12,548,926 people at the 2011 census. Jammu and Kashmir Police works with the Indian Army, the Central Reserve Police Force, and other Paramilitary forces of India to keep the state secure from incursions from Pakistan. The organization is also involved in the investigation of alleged misconduct by other units of the security forces in the state.
J&K Police Job Details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Police
- Total Number of Posts: Various
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in
Name of the Posts:
Eligibility Criteria for J&K Police Vacancy 2017
Educational Qualification: The interested candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria conditions to be considered eligible for the recruitment process.
- Sub Inspector (Executive/Armed): Graduation in any discipline from authorized board or University.
- Sub Inspector (Telecommunication): Graduate in any discipline (like Electronics & Communication Engineering OR Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering OR Electrical & Electronic Engineering) from authorized board or University.
- Constable: Applicants need to have completed class 12th from any authorized board or University or Institution.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 18 years to 28 years. Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Application Fees: All the willing candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/- to apply for the recruitment process successfully.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written exam
- Physical endurance test
- Physical standard test
- Viva-Voce/ Personality Assessment test.
- Release Date of Official Notification: Available Soon
- Starting Date for the submission of Online Application form: Available Soon
- The Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form: Available Soon
- The Last Date for Submission of payment of Offline Application Fees: Available Soon
How to apply for J&K Police Recruitment 2017?
Candidates are suggested to read the simple steps provided below and follow them to apply for the application form without any difficulty. No application form will be considered eligible after the last date of the submission of application form.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Search for the J&K Police Constable application form link available on the home page and open it.
- Read the official notice and start to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form correctly.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents that are essential.
- Recheck the details filled in the application form and press on submit key.
- Take a print out of filled application form and pay the application fee.
JK Police Admit Card 2017
The admit card will be released after the selection process is successfully over, all the applicants will be able to download it from the official website of the department i.e. mentioned below.
JK Police Result 2017
The result of the Jammu and Kashmir Police 2017 will be declared after the selection process will get over. Name of the shortlisted applicants will be updated on the official website of the J&K Police, i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in. All the candidates are suggested to stay connected with us for all the latest updates. We will update the direct link to download the result as soon as it will be released by the officials.
Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in